IGNORED

SOLD: Complete Wii U Kiosk - $700 or Arcade Related Trade

SNESNESCUBE64

This one is complete and comes with the key, demo game hardware, and even a couple demo discs. I repaired the monitor as it was having sound issues like most of these kiosks, so everything works on it. Even comes with a couple custom 3d printed mounts for amiibos that go on top, but does not come with the amiibos. I am planning on moving in the nearish future and would rather not take it with me but will if I have to. Asking $700 or (partial) trade for arcade related stuff. Looking for Donkey Kong Jr, Popeye, or even an empty Nintendo cabinet. Also looking for an original bubble memories F3 cartridge (Not a conversion). Would do straight trade for a Bosconian or battlezone cabainet. Cabinets don't have to work or be perfect, it would just effect the trade.
image.thumb.png.2878391acd73acf8c87cddd4098dc6c8.png

These are local pickup in Metro Detroit, Michigan only, cash and carry. I will have it arranged to get this up my stairs and into the garage before pickup BEFORE you pick it up assuming you give a couple days notice, otherwise I will ask for help.

Edited by SNESNESCUBE64
no longer available, sold
  • Like 2

• The title was changed to FS: Wii U Kiosks (complete one - $1100)
  • The title was changed to FS/FT: Complete Wii U Kiosk - $1000 or Arcade Related Trade
  • The title was changed to FS/FT: Complete Wii U Kiosk - $800 or Arcade Related Trade
  • 3 weeks later...

Still have this thing, $700?

On the fence? Ask me questions, I promise I don't bite! Want more info? Shoot me a message and I can show every inch of this thing. You can't hurt my feelings, make offers! Worst I will do is counteroffer or if we are WAY too far apart say no.

Edited by SNESNESCUBE64

• The title was changed to FS/FT: Complete Wii U Kiosk - $700 or Arcade Related Trade
Social Team · Posted

I fee like Scott The Woz would totally buy that just for the damn content he could make with it.  I could clearly see him doing a whole video on how kiosk sound cool to own but spend the whole video bitching about owning it.  And refer to it in multiple future videos to show he owns it.  If I owned this I would totally tweet him about it.  He lives in like Toledo so that's drivable to pick up for him.  Also he's wealthy so he could pay to have it shipped.

On 8/19/2022 at 1:31 PM, bullz7210 said:

Sigh.....I just bought one for more without the Unit and controllers. Wish I would have saw this. Suppose your not willing to sell the unit, gamepad etc...?   If not no worries, and GLWS. 

I would really rather not split it up, it took long enough to get it together!

1 hour ago, Anthony said:

I’m interested, do you have a Facebook account? I’d rather message on Facebook 

Sorry I do not currently deal on facebook.

• The title was changed to SOLD: Complete Wii U Kiosk - $700 or Arcade Related Trade