IGNORED

If the Sage doesn’t wear a tux for New Years....

ThePhleo

Events Team · Posted

...So, I guess if the Sage dressing up for holidays is actually becoming a tradition, we gotta do one for Halloween this year, right? 😆

I thought the whole Sage dressing up in a tux thing was a joke, I was super surprised when it actually happened.

Edited by ZeldaFreak

Social Team · Posted
On 1/1/2021 at 5:02 AM, ZeldaFreak said:

...So, I guess if the Sage dressing up for holidays is actually becoming a tradition, we gotta do one for Halloween this year, right? 😆

I thought the whole Sage dressing up in a tux thing was a joke, I was super surprised when it actually happened.

I had serious doubts that they could pull off the new years look but damn if they didn't make the Sage look damn good.  I fully agree with a Halloween costume.  I think Easter would be fun to see him in a pair of bunny ears and decorated eggs but that may be a stretch.  Halloween seems like a must.  Fun tradition of seeing what costume he'll wear; pumpkin, vampire, vampire hunter, mummy, ghost, zombie, etc.

I'll also suggest a St. Patties Day Sage.  Who doesn't want to see a pot of gold NES Zelda carts with a rainbow coming out.  Raining down clover leaves.  And Sage dressed up in a leprechaun outfit.

• Like 1