IGNORED

Just wanted to share a few of my videos

MegaMan52

For those who've never seen my channel, I've been on YouTube since 2006 and have made over 500 videos since. I just wanted to share a few videos that, while simplistic, took a lot of time and effort to make. I hope you enjoy them.

Animal Crossing 

My second floor in Animal Crossing for GameCube, with all of the included NES games.

A few years ago, shortly after Mega Man 11 was announced, I decided to recreate the Mega Man 30th Anniversary logo in Animal Crossing for GameCube. This took over an hour to make.

Imports

I have a series of videos about imported games, called A Look at Imports. Of the 20+ videos I've made for this series, this is the one I like the most. It is also the final video in the series.

Demos

Came across this demo a few years ago and did a full playthrough of it.

GameCube

All of the M rated games for the GameCube, some of which are from Nintendo.

Online Gaming 

Anyone who's participated in VGS Game Nights knows I like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Well here's a worldwide online battle from October 2020, only a few days before I started participating in the VGS Game Nights on Halloween that year.

My YouTube channel isn't being updated anymore, as I retired last year after a total of 15 years. I still make videos on occasion, however, and may upload them on another site or show some at a convention someday. But my past videos are staying on YouTube, so click the link to my channel below if you're interested in seeing more.

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, CasualCart said:

Wow @MegaMan52 - you've been on YouTube since it's inception! That's really impressive, dude.

Are you nostalgic for any of the old formats, like the star-rating system or channel-profile sidebars? Old-school YouTube was the floss...

-CasualCart

Yes, I miss the old YouTube very much. No ads, stars instead of likes and dislikes, and creativity over money. It was simpler and more fun in my opinion.

Edited by MegaMan52

• 5 months later...

image.jpeg.4f8ddfd1a895780e3793a6e5bc8390e7.jpeg

I went to a nearby Theater and watched Top Gun: Maverick recently. I went into the Arcade and played Pac-Man Battle Royale. I also recorded a video and posted it on Instagram: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfQRflQAokZ/

I played as the regular yellow Pac-Man, while my brother played as the red Pac-Man. Halfway through, a third player joined. I had to hold my Camera while playing; there was nowhere to put it. It's a bit difficult to play while holding a Camera, so of course the video is a little shaky. Also, the first half of the video has some audio issues but it was loud in the Theater anyways so it was a bit hard to hear the game. The joystick didn't work too great (though it wasn't that bad), so Pac-Man wouldn't always move up or down when I wanted him to.

I bought a physical copy of Pac-Man Museum + on Switch earlier this month, which also includes Pac-Man Battle Royale. It is fun on the Switch as well, but I thought it would be cool to play the original Arcade version so I did.

image.jpeg.1d422a732d61d68a5c4704422086b9bf.jpeg

image.jpeg.1cb4326c7d2d6503911af1a9ae947735.jpeg

So I was playing TMNT: Shredder's Revenge on Switch with @Jeevan and @fox a few days ago, and came across this glitch that caused the turtles to be invisible on my screen: 

Video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CfaKhyxAX5h/ 

I was playing as Raph. Jeevan and fox were still playing like normal, but I couldn't really do much. I was pressing buttons and all I could do was bring up the menu, disconnect, and rejoin (though I "watched" them play through the level first).

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...