IGNORED

[FS/O/T] World of Nintendo Fiber Optic sign

CB's Retro T's

World of Nintendo Fiber Optic sign

I know it is just after the holidays, but after the holidays seem to be better than before them.😏

$6000 USD OBO. Partial trades accepted. Bring on that trade bait and tantalize me with some shiny things.

Located in Sweden. I have custom-made boxes to fit it. I have plenty of experience shipping worldwide.

• Advertiser
    CB's Retro T's
  • Date
    01/03/2022
  • Price
    $6,000.00
  • Category

• Wow! 1
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/24/2022 at 1:17 PM, a3quit4s said:

Out of curiosity what are you hoping to get for this money wise?

It will be too much for most to afford...and I am not interested in negotiating or selling fast.

I have never seen another one like mine: still all original parts... in this good of condition. The last M36A that sold on Ebay last week for 5K had some defects etc. Mine is still in very good condition without anything broken or replaced.

Therefore the price for this is $8000.00 USD. Firm.

Edited by Surprised
spellcheck
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2022 at 9:26 AM, Surprised said:

It will be too much for most to afford...and I am not interested in negotiating or selling fast.

I have never seen another one like mine: still all original parts... in this good of condition. The last M36A that sold on Ebay last week for 5K had some defects etc. Mine is still in very good condition without anything broken or replaced.

Would you be interested in sign trades or just cash? I have three signs I’d be willing to offer for this.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/26/2022 at 10:26 AM, Surprised said:

I messaged you on this if it happens to still be available.