IGNORED

Weekend spent in the gameroom NOT playing games... MINI UPDATE new XBOX shelves!!!

OptOut

I figured whilst I was updating the thread here, I'd also share my Mega Drive progress with you guys too!

IMG20221222214814.thumb.jpg.0c56370c4f13651e6dc409c5f8ec2f6f.jpg

Come a LONG way in just one year there, almost filled up the whole thing, lol! 😅

I have worked out that once I fill this section all the way to the bottom, I'll need roughly another 4 shelves to house the full set, so I will grow this set out into the middle part of the storage when necessary! 😉

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 2

Editorials Team · Posted
On 3/23/2022 at 1:59 AM, Estil said:

I don't suppose during the process you had a kitty sit down and watch you?  I've had to put together a few bookcases I got form Amazon a year or so ago and it was so kawaii whenever kitty would sit down and watch me.🥰

Didn't you know, cats are a delicacy in Taiwan 🥰

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1

14 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Didn't you know, cats are a delicacy in Taiwan 🥰

I'm sure someone somewhere eats cats here, and while I know you're just poking at Estil, what I'm about to say next is true.

I personally know several locals here who have eaten dog meat, they've even got a special term for it (similar to how we have pig/pork, cow/beef, etc). It tends to be more popular in soup, I think Koreans do it too.

17 hours ago, fcgamer said:

I'm sure someone somewhere eats cats here, and while I know you're just poking at Estil, what I'm about to say next is true.

I personally know several locals here who have eaten dog meat, they've even got a special term for it (similar to how we have pig/pork, cow/beef, etc). It tends to be more popular in soup, I think Koreans do it too.

My aunt has always been the dog person so I'll let her go after them!  And her not-so-little dogs too! 😄

And @Reed Rothchild, don't make me have to tell your mother and the Humane Society on you! 😡

Edited by Estil

Editorials Team · Posted
2 hours ago, Estil said:

My aunt has always been the dog person so I'll let her go after them!  And her not-so-little dogs too! 😄

And @Reed Rothchild, don't make me have to tell your mother and the Humane Society on you! 😡

My mother would laugh.  We watch South Park together 😅