IGNORED

Let's be honest with each other - are you left or right??

Tabonga

Right or left  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Are you predominantly right or left handed?

• Right handed rules
    • Somewhat ambidextrous - but right is stronger
    • Ambidextrous
    • Somewhat ambidextrous - but left is stronger
    • Left handed liberates

This is one of my personal favourite topics. I’d like to add a common misconception:

- ambidextrous isn’t just about how good you are at either hand, but how skilled you are at either sides (arm and leg). So a true ambidextrous can do most tasks well with both hands AND feet.

Mixed-handedness is actually quite common because most of us perform daily tasks using both hands. So our hands learn to be more coordinated over time. 

3 hours ago, GPX said:

This is one of my personal favourite topics. I’d like to add a common misconception:

- ambidextrous isn’t just about how good you are at either hand, but how skilled you are at either sides (arm and leg). So a true ambidextrous can do most tasks well with both hands AND feet.

Mixed-handedness is actually quite common because most of us perform daily tasks using both hands. So our hands learn to be more coordinated over time. 

I literally get left and right mixed up at times since I really don't differentiate between which hand or foot I use so I don't naturally respond to something being to my left or right based on which side I'm more used to.

1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I literally get left and right mixed up at times since I really don't differentiate between which hand or foot I use so I don't naturally respond to something being to my left or right based on which side I'm more used to.

So you were born ambidextrous?

Events Team · Posted
On 8/31/2021 at 4:02 PM, Gloves said:

Right for me, though left when playing hockey. Which is apparently fairly typical.

Playing left at hockey is being righty.

The real test is playing golf, cause for some reason our fathers were playing hockey lefty and golf righty, which makes no sense to me.