IGNORED

Beat Super Mario 2 challenge

G-type

3 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

The key though isn't to button mash, rather wait about a second before stopping the first reel. It'll give you a cherry, and then whatever the other two reels display doesn't matter, you'll get at least a 1-up.

All I ever go for is the single cherry as that is typically more than enough.  However, I still get great single cherry results with the button mash method.  Again, that's assuming that I'm playing the NES version.  

13 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

Can't remember if Ive beaten this game. Is the rat the final boss?

1 hour ago, G-type said:

Mouser is a mid-boss. Wart is the final. He is frog 

Correct.  Wart if the final boss.  The only thing that can kill him is feeding him vegetables.  So logically, he keeps a machine in his lair that generates infinite amounts of vegetables.  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TDIRunner said:

Correct.  Wart if the final boss.  The only thing that can kill him is feeding him vegetables.  So logically, he keeps a machine in his lair that generates infinite amounts of vegetables.  

Could be a situation similar to humans, some raw vegetables are toxic yet cooked ones aren't.

• Like 1

Played through again tonight, at my highest I had 74 lives, but then I got sloppy and the screenshot below illustrates how many I had after I completed the game.

I could have had over 80 lives total on this run, but I had made some sloppy mistakes off and on while playing tonight.

IMG20210726000802.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fcgamer said:

Played through again tonight, at my highest I had 74 lives, but then I got sloppy and the screenshot below illustrates how many I had after I completed the game.

I could have had over 80 lives total on this run, but I had made some sloppy mistakes off and on while playing tonight.

200.gif