IGNORED

GVN isnt working for me anymore...

I need a place to keep track of my collection inventory.  What is the absolute best, paid or free, that is typically up to date with new releases, and will be around for the next 60+ years and remain reliable?

I have a stack of PS4 and PS5 games that I cant add to my collection because the site has been shit since it was sold.

• Like 1

I use vg collect. I don’t know if it will be there for 60 years but if it isn’t you can export your collection to excel.

If something is missing you can add it yourself to the database and if an entry looks to have wrong info you can submit a change and the mods will review it.

It’s the best collection tracker I’ve used and won’t be using anything else. It’s also free.

• Like 1

I made an HTML file a very long time ago and from that a DOS/Notepad style TXT file.

Nothing better for customization how YOU want it, not having to navigate around someone else's hoops and shortcomings.  If you must though, I'd probably use some mobile tool that's free like gameye or whatever that can export to easy to open style file formats.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 7/2/2021 at 7:43 PM, BirdDogGaming said:

Honestly a spreadsheet is the way to go but if you’re gonna settle for an app, CLZ Games is the best in the business.

I am importing my games list now to give it the 7 day trial.  I gotta say its very nice looking, and I like that I can track my movies as well.