IGNORED

Rockman's Back on Snack Packages

fcgamer

4 hours ago, MegaMan52 said:

Rockman X Dive, huh? Cool! I wish the game store I go to would import this (they have Japanese Candy...maybe they could import Candy/Noodles from Taiwan too).

I'll send you a pack bro, I should be getting paid July 5th, I'll post it to you then, 100% free of charge if you're in the States, if you're in Canada I'd be willing to go halfsies on the postage cost.

I still promised @Gloves some snacks, but I need to find a way to repackage those since at the moment I can only mail to Canada via EMS 

Those look fun, but what's really nice despite the almost retro to a fault cutesy looking snacks are the Prince oodles noodles.  I tried to see if my local asian food market carried them but don't, amazon would annoyingly be the best bet so far.  Also thanks to another taiwanese purchase I discovered a really like ginseng suckers, and those I can get them at that shop.  At first they don't taste that good, but once you give them maybe a minute they're great.  My treat drawer has hichew strawberry+cherry pack, kopiko cappuccino suckers, and now the ginseng ones. 😄

That rockman package has a hell of a lot of high detail licensed art for whatever is exactly in there.

@fcgamer kind of depends,  That milk tea stuff is just weird.  Personally I tend to stick to japanese green teas, but also recently I got back into floating some actual dried out chrysanthemum flowers in a tea, starts out a little weird but it's smooth and tastes good.  That local shop I bring up, they sell them in this rubber sealed glass canister loaded with them.  I drop like 10 inside of this catch basket my cast iron pot has and it works great.