IGNORED

What is your most adrenaline pumping moment in gaming?

G-type

On 7/3/2021 at 8:03 PM, Andy_Bogomil said:

Being on 'Danger' when playing my bro in Mortal Kombat. He was really good at the game and I used to panic so bad in this situation but it really taught me patience way back when.

Hell, in the early days of MK, getting to the Finish Him at the arcade was a nerve racking experience.

I came back to this topic to add that music games like Rock Band are forgotten about, but there was something about nailing that solo or finally achieving 100% on a song you liked that really spoke to me. I was sort of addicted to Rock Band 1 & 2.

Edited by WhyNotZoidberg
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, WhyNotZoidberg said:

Hell, in the early days of MK, getting to the Finish Him at the arcade was a nerve racking experience.

I came back to this topic to add that music games like Rock Band are forgotten about, but there was something about nailing that solo or finally achieving 100% on a song you liked that really spoke to me. I was sort of addicted to Rock Band 1 & 2.

Me as well for a while. Definitely pretty pumped getting gold stars on the last few notes or a big rock ending. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

100% Full combo on Through The Fire and Flames in Guitar Hero. 10+ years of casual play in the works. Getting near the end is just like being on record pace in a speedrun. I've done it twice now, but it's still nerve-wracking as ever. There are plenty of objectively harder custom songs out there that I've also done, but I was at 69/70 GH3 FCs for 8+ years so this one has always felt important. Plus there are plenty of choke-able sections near the end, like the zig-zag at 6:37:

• Like 1