IGNORED

New Crash Bandicoot Fanatic

Hello!

My name is RJ. I play PlayStation and I collect Crash Bandicoot merch (and some Spyro merch by proxy). Crash doesn't have as big a following as Mario or Sonic for that matter, so finding collectibles on most marketplaces is very hit or miss. I'm hoping for more luck here! I keep seeing people reference NA or some other site, but I wasn't a part of any of that. 

Find me on PlayStation; handle is patfanrj. Also, The Last of Us Part II is a great game, and CTR is better than Mario Kart. Those are facts, not opinions.

ALSO, I occasionally play Pokemon Go, and I have been working on a spreadsheet for the game for a while. I wanted to see how many total Pokemon are actually in the game as a way to justify to myself not to buy Pokeballs. It's a work in progress; I think the last time I updated it was in March. Anyways, check it out. Let me know what you think! And if you think there's more I can add or if you think you can help me figure out certain things, let me know! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nx0ZYq7Nf6z4KN3pnXTSWa5sdI-lewNnY5D8sSLefS0/edit#gid=1392578611

• Like 3

https://imgur.com/gallery/zy3hZey

Here's a link to my Crash collection from 2019. Since then, I've gotten a lot of new things (including the Komodo Moe Resaurus figure, the CTR pinball machine, some of the missing PAL/J PS1 games, and a ton of new merch from Crash 4. I'll be sure to take new pictures and update my collection at some point.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

6 hours ago, TDIRunner said:

Welcome.  I'm a big PS1 fan and I love the original Crash games from that era.  I probably rank Crash ahead of Sonic, but behind Mario in terms of my favorite mascot.  Feel free to share pics of your collection as most of us enjoy seeing that type of stuff.  

Pretty much agree. The Crash games have aged better than Sonic, IMO.  Also welcome, patfanrj.

• Like 1