IGNORED

$75 shipped for 18 NES games -- That's $115.46 less than the Pricecharting price

Red

Selling a lot of NES games for $113.26 94.86 $86 $75 shipped within the US.  This averages to about $4.17 per game and is $115.46 less than the Price Charting value for loose games.  I tested all of these when I got them, but some haven't been played in years.  I see no reason they shouldn't work.  Can't promise any save batteries still work though.  Condition varies.  Some look nice, some don't.  I only accept postal money orders as payment.  No Paypal!  I usually ship on Thursdays.  Send a message if interested.  Thanks for looking!

NES1.JPG.d743b9e0e7519118b5cb3dcb3dbf18c2.JPG

NES2.JPG.b35b70d203e74e8be3989fca7dad341b.JPG

NES3.JPG.202fa608b04edfae3a6e4b9ae2067740.JPG

NES4.JPG.6e2618e0153a49a8e39cd5791fea3213.JPG

Edited by Red
  • Like 3

• The title was changed to Price dropped - lot of 13 PS2 games for $10 plus shipping - GTA San Andreas, Vice City, Mercenaries 2, SmackDown Vs Raw 2006, Guitar Hero 1 & 3, ATV Offroad Fury 3 & 4, Socom 3
  • The title was changed to FS: Lot of 9 Japanese N64 games and lot of 6 Super Famicom games (Goemon 1, 2, 3, Great Adventure, FFV, Custom Robo, Shiren the Wanderer, Snowboard Kids, Wave Race)
  • The title was changed to FS: PS4 game lots (Imaginators Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 SW Battlefront Destiny Sports games), 9 Japanese N64 games, Super Famicom games, PSP lot (NHL 07 Bloodlines Dead Man's Chest), Terrible Capcom DVDs (Darkstalkers Street Fighter)
  • The title was changed to FS: 10 PS4 games for $25, 9 Japanese N64 games for $40, 6 SFC games (including Goemon 1, 2, & 3) for $22, Authentic (but finicky) Pokemon Fire Red for $30, Sega Genesis & SNES Game Secrets books lot for $20
  • The title was changed to FS: 9 Japanese N64 games for $40, 6 SFC games (including Goemon 1, 2, & 3) for $22, Terrible Capcom DVD lot $5, Authentic (but finicky) Pokemon Fire Red for $30, Sega Genesis & SNES Game Secrets books lot for $20
  • The title was changed to FO: DC Crazy Taxi 1 & 2, Super Mario 3D All-Stars Switch, GB/GBC/DS carrying cases, Japanese N64 and SFC games, Finicky Authentic Pokemon Fire Red, PS4 Skylanders Imaginators & Minecraft Story Mode Season 2, Super Star Wars Guide, miscellaneous items

Added a few more items.

I already answered the question above about Pokemon Fire Red via PM, but is anyone else was curious, The game sometimes won't start up or it will give an error message and won't let you load the saved data.  This doesn't always happen though.  Sometimes it starts up just fine and you can play the game and load/save the data.  I've never seen the data completely disappear, so if it doesn't load up or you get the error, that doesn't mean the save was deleted.  Removing and reinserting the game and restarting the system tends to get it back.

• The title was changed to FO: XL Luigi's Mansion display box and other things
On 7/31/2021 at 11:04 PM, gamefan621 said:

Hello do your items come from a non smoking home?  Also I am wondering do you have any video game standees?  I am looking for the large stand up floor displays that advertise the games.  Feel free to send me any photos

Non smoking home, but I'm not the original owner of this stuff, so I can't guarantee they've never been in a smoking home.  If I notice a smoke smell on anything you want, I could let you know.

I don't have any standees.  I may be selling a couple more display boxes at some point, but I'm just looking to sell the Luigi's Mansion one for now.

• The title was changed to FS: Japanese Sega Saturn CIB Console & games, Ape Out SRG w. Steelbook, other stuff FO: XL Luigi's Mansion display box and Coverless VB manuals (including Jack Bros)
  • The title was changed to FS: Switch Ape Out Monster Boy Mario 3D All Stars, Boxed Atari 2600 lot, Dreamcast Rez, Japanese Sega Saturn CIB Console & games FO: Sealed Dragon Quest V DS, other stuff
  • The title was changed to FS/FO: Limited Switch Games, Japanese N64 and Saturn games, Assorted other games
  • The title was changed to FT: 250+ games from NES to Switch, SMS to DC, PS1 to PS4, portables too --- Want: Lots of games

List updated again.

On 3/10/2022 at 4:06 PM, Californication said:

Think I forgot to give Red +1 on an smooth transaction. I didn't have anything Red needed so I sent a money order and all worked out well.

Thanks for this post.

If anyone else is interested, I am still open to selling, but I only take money orders as payment.

On 3/10/2022 at 6:51 PM, docile tapeworm said:

Hell ya we going back to money orders. I like it.

Going back to?  That's how I've always done things!

• Like 1

• The title was changed to FS: 18 Japanese PS2 games for $35 shipped - trades also welcome