IGNORED

WATA submission question...

I submitted a sealed Kid Klown to WATA...  There is some crushing/creasing on the top of the box but the rest of the box is pretty nice.  I was wondering if there is any chance the box would grade 9.0 or if the crushing automatically brings it down to 8.5.  Thank you for your time and happy collecting!

2AB72B19-DABC-4C23-9A0C-72539A40750C.jpeg

I thought someone posted a month, submitting in March and getting back in April, roughly 30 calendar days. Will have to look for it

edit: @avoinlooks like it was 20 business days for avoin 3/5 a 4/2 to get grades. Not sure if physical games arrived yet.

Edited by kell

I chose the 15 day tier.  It will probably take longer which I’m fine with.  I have been comparing boxes and grades.  7.5 shows too much wear.  I think mine is likely 8.0-8.5.  Maybe I’ll get lucky.

People don’t seem to care though if it’s 8.5 or 9.0.  I guess if it’s rare and not highly graded (9.6 or higher), one level doesn’t matter much?

1 hour ago, usmsci said:

my SMB was 2 months but thats because it was put in a 'verification' bin because I incorrectly guessed on the declared value 

Did you go to the website and check on the status of your order during that 2 months?  What did it say?

I sent a few games in for speed-run service, they were delivered last Monday according to USPS.  Wednesday the status was already in grading.  So I assume they did the cleaning service I selected.  This is my first sub so I don't know if grading means someone actually working on it or just a general term of waiting to be graded.  

10 hours ago, SilentMonkee said:

Did you go to the website and check on the status of your order during that 2 months?  What did it say?

I sent a few games in for speed-run service, they were delivered last Monday according to USPS.  Wednesday the status was already in grading.  So I assume they did the cleaning service I selected.  This is my first sub so I don't know if grading means someone actually working on it or just a general term of waiting to be graded.  

My order is Turbo, but I've been in "grading" for 3 months now, so I assume general "waiting to be graded" status.