IGNORED

WATA submission question...

I thought someone posted a month, submitting in March and getting back in April, roughly 30 calendar days. Will have to look for it

edit: @avoinlooks like it was 20 business days for avoin 3/5 a 4/2 to get grades. Not sure if physical games arrived yet.

Edited by kell

I chose the 15 day tier.  It will probably take longer which I’m fine with.  I have been comparing boxes and grades.  7.5 shows too much wear.  I think mine is likely 8.0-8.5.  Maybe I’ll get lucky.

People don’t seem to care though if it’s 8.5 or 9.0.  I guess if it’s rare and not highly graded (9.6 or higher), one level doesn’t matter much?

1 hour ago, usmsci said:

my SMB was 2 months but thats because it was put in a 'verification' bin because I incorrectly guessed on the declared value 

Did you go to the website and check on the status of your order during that 2 months?  What did it say?

I sent a few games in for speed-run service, they were delivered last Monday according to USPS.  Wednesday the status was already in grading.  So I assume they did the cleaning service I selected.  This is my first sub so I don't know if grading means someone actually working on it or just a general term of waiting to be graded.  

10 hours ago, SilentMonkee said:

Did you go to the website and check on the status of your order during that 2 months?  What did it say?

I sent a few games in for speed-run service, they were delivered last Monday according to USPS.  Wednesday the status was already in grading.  So I assume they did the cleaning service I selected.  This is my first sub so I don't know if grading means someone actually working on it or just a general term of waiting to be graded.  

My order is Turbo, but I've been in "grading" for 3 months now, so I assume general "waiting to be graded" status.