IGNORED

Silverspoon's Sunday Discussion Topic #2: Halt and Catch Fire (Spoiler Alert!)

SilverspoonGaming

Favorite Character on Halt and Catch Fire  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Character on Halt and Catch Fire

• Joe
    • Gordon
    • Donna
    • Cameron
    • Boz
    • Haley
    • Joanie
    • Diane
    • Tom

The other day I finally finished all 4 seasons of Halt and Catch Fire, and it is one of the best shows I have ever watched.  The fact that they mispronounced the word "data" every single time drive me nuts, but the show was amazing.  Even if youre not into computers, the story was still great.  Joe was my favorite character through the whole show because he was a total bad ass.  If he wanted something, he took it, and I wish I could have that guys charisma. Boz would be a close second because he was awesome in every way.

If you havent seen it, I recommend giving it a try on Netflix, but for those that also watched it, what did you think of it?
Edited by SilverspoonGaming

I've watched it through twice now and loved just about every minute of it.  There are some of the really awkward/painful moments between characters that either make me cringe or get pissed off at a character and want to turn it off for a bit, but generally I agree with you about it being one of the best shows.  I went with Boz as my favorite, as he's the most consistent throughout, although I really like Gordon as well.  I'd have probably picked Gordon had he not had the habit of being off and on weak and/or inconsistent throughout.  The way things turned out right around the end makes me tear up every time.  Wish it had been a longer ride, but there was only so much story for them to tell.

• Like 1