IGNORED

Switch controllers...

Andy_Bogomil

5 hours ago, TDIRunner said:

That really seems like a no brainer.  They sell all of those wired controllers in all sorts of different color schemes.  Why not the pro controller?

Seriously. Just the sales to collectors would probably make additional color schemes profitable. I'm pretty sure Microsoft's controller variations are profit machines.

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, DoctorEncore said:

Seriously. Just the sales to collectors would probably make additional color schemes profitable. I'm pretty sure Microsoft's controller variations are profit machines.

I have a Halo 4 XBox One controller, which was released juuuuuuust before they announced the site where you can literally customize your controllers with 1st party parts, and I was like... I need to get out NOW.

8 hours ago, TDIRunner said:

That really seems like a no brainer.  They sell all of those wired controllers in all sorts of different color schemes.  Why not the pro controller?

Lately Nintendo and the Switch been not pleasing me as it did but than again Covid affect a lot of things.

1 hour ago, DoctorEncore said:

1 minute ago, asmikace said:

Lately Nintendo and the Switch been not pleasing me as it did but than again Covid affect a lot of things.

On the flip side, Nintendo not offering different color schemes for the Pro Controller is saving me a lot of money.  I have a nearly a full set of the Wii U GameCube controllers (the ones that plug into a Wii Remote) that were offered in all sorts of colors and themes and I haven't opened a single one of them (luckily I got most of them for $20 or less brand new).  

On 5/7/2021 at 7:09 PM, TDIRunner said:

On the flip side, Nintendo not offering different color schemes for the Pro Controller is saving me a lot of money.  I have a nearly a full set of the Wii U GameCube controllers (the ones that plug into a Wii Remote) that were offered in all sorts of colors and themes and I haven't opened a single one of them (luckily I got most of them for $20 or less brand new).  

Yep, I have a bunch of those WiiU controllers too.. I think I bought most in one go when Target was going out of business shortly after opening in Canada. They were dirt cheap. 

It is a little odd that Nintendo hasn't expanded the selection of pro controller colors. Probably be pretty successful regardless of which direction they took. Be cool to see some 64 colors.

55 minutes ago, Andy_Bogomil said:

Yep, I have a bunch of those WiiU controllers too.. I think I bought most in one go when Target was going out of business shortly after opening in Canada. They were dirt cheap. 

It is a little odd that Nintendo hasn't expanded the selection of pro controller colors. Probably be pretty successful regardless of which direction they took. Be cool to see some 64 colors.

For me, it was mostly GameStop sales.  I forget what they marked them down to, but it was cheap enough for me to visit nearly every GS in the area and almost get one of each.  They look good in the boxes, so no regrets.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

Let's us know your thoughts once you've broken it in 😎

Will do. However I just got a shipping notification that it was delivered to the wrong depo/broken during shipping lol... See what happens. 

Edit: ordered another one but on backorder until May 28th. 

Edited by Andy_Bogomil
  • Sad 1