IGNORED

Nintendo Playing Cards in 'Ultraman' [1966]

T-Pac

6 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

I was just watching episode 24 of the original 'Ultraman' TV series, and I spotted some Nintendo-brand trading cards.

This episode was from 1966 - way before Nintendo moved into video games. Neat stuff...

-CasualCart

973869734_NintendoPlayingCards.jpg.f13930882f9391eb4a3714a7d18a644e.jpg

Well, we did get Ultraman for the SNES 25 years later.

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Graphics Team · Posted

@croagunk - I've got to ask: Do you go out of your way to leave nice comments everywhere, or are you just a really naturally positive dude? You always seem to have something gratifying to say, even on threads like this that are only mildly-interesting, and I think that's awesome haha. Makes me want to do the same.

-CasualCart

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CasualCart said:

@croagunk - I've got to ask: Do you go out of your way to leave nice comments everywhere, or are you just a really naturally positive dude? You always seem to have something gratifying to say, even on threads like this that are only mildly-interesting, and I think that's awesome haha. Makes me want to do the same.

-CasualCart

I agree too. In fact, I even went on a small "Liked" binge the other day because of him. Fake internet points might be worthless, but that also means they are fun and easy to share!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, CasualCart said:

-CasualCart

59 minutes ago, RH said:

I agree too. In fact, I even went on a small "Liked" binge the other day because of him. Fake internet points might be worthless, but that also means they are fun and easy to share!

Thank you both for your kind words! I like to think of myself as a positive person. I genuinely enjoy seeing people share things. I enjoy spreading kindness, even if it’s with a simple like and/or comment.

• Like 4

Graphics Team · Posted
1 hour ago, croagunk said:

Thank you both for your kind words! I like to think of myself as a positive person. I genuinely enjoy seeing people share things. I enjoy spreading kindness, even if it’s with a simple like and/or comment.

Solid - the world needs more of that! @Gloves can we get this guy a helping-hand charm or something?

-CasualCart

• Like 3

Good eye, and funny that SNES game was brought up.  I got that back in the day, and it's actually pretty fun, if your play with perspective that is.  Go in wanting Street Fighter you'll despise it entirely.  Go in figuring slow moving rubber monster action like in the movies and it's amusing.  There is a Gameboy version of this style of Ultraman too which is almost as nice, then some weird Club ones on FC/GB that are ok platformers too.

• Like 1