IGNORED

console/accessory appearances in media

Lincoln

Editorials Team · Posted

...also, holy shit.  I've been trying for 30 years to remember a show or movie where a guy is tied to a motorcycle and crashed into a wall to die in a silly explosion.  Somehow the mere mention of a Flash TV show was enough to make me remember that that's where that came from.

Thank you @Lincoln

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Watch out, this Turbo Express being used in 'Enemy of the State' is some high tech tracking device, clearly!

51FhfaV.jpg

Great movie, ahead of its time. The tg express in the movie was a hiding spot for a memory card with surveillance footage on it. Fun fact a turbo collector i know has one of those units used in the movie.

• Wow! 1

14 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

...also, holy shit.  I've been trying for 30 years to remember a show or movie where a guy is tied to a motorcycle and crashed into a wall to die in a silly explosion.  Somehow the mere mention of a Flash TV show was enough to make me remember that that's where that came from.

Thank you @Lincoln

Yeah that was in the pilot.

There are only a couple scenes i remember from the original airing. One is in the pilot where he runs for the bus and overshoots by 30 miles before he figures out whats happening. The other is him being timed alphabetizing books, which i haven't come across yet.

I didn't remember much else but the t Hong immediately apparent upon rewatch is how much this was influenced by batman 1989.