• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

eBay is but for those prices I hope they include a bottle of lube

I saw one sell for over $900. yeah, seems insane, but the going rates are $500+

It's a great system, it's out of print, you're not going to find it for cheap. ALL Analgoue systems are freakin' out of stock 😞

3 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

I managed to snag the NT mini noir brand new locally for $550 and since it was 499 msrp I’m happy with that. It looks a bit better than the AVS but at double the price it’s really a luxury. 

I've had problems with my AVS, I suspect that the NT is of higher quality (no offence to anyone who's worked on the AVS). I remember when the NT was first announced, people absolutely said it was a joke and no one would pay that kind of money just to play NES games. Later, after it sold out, people were paying thousands for it on ebay - guess the final laugh is by Analogue! Make a damn good product, people will pay.

Homebrew Team · Posted

I think the Super NT would go back in stock eventually on Analogue's website, however I don't think they ever said so.  They don't answer social media posts, but they do answer email.  Before you dump a bunch of money on eBay, I would shoot them an email.  Ask if there are plans for another run of the Super NT in the future and go from there.

23 hours ago, Deadeye said:

I think the Super NT would go back in stock eventually on Analogue's website, however I don't think they ever said so.  They don't answer social media posts, but they do answer email.  Before you dump a bunch of money on eBay, I would shoot them an email.  Ask if there are plans for another run of the Super NT in the future and go from there.

People were mentioning on the Analogue subreddit that a restock might be coming for Super NT. I signed up for the alerts just in case. 

2 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

People were mentioning on the Analogue subreddit that a restock might be coming for Super NT. I signed up for the alerts just in case. 

It doesn't hurt to sign up for the emails, just don't rely on it completely.  In other words, keep your eyes on the normal channels for announcements.  The last time something was restocked (I forget which one it was), I didn't get my email notification until an hour after it went up.  Luckily, I already knew about it from Twitter, so I was there in time to buy.