IGNORED

WTB: NES Inserts -- All of them! All You Got!

ThePhleo

OK, so I'm opening this up again!

I need a bunch of NES inserts to scan and look for minor variants. I'm talking printer margin shift errors,  ®,™, © symbols, Years, -1's, and Zip codes....ALL that jazz.

So what am I buying? ALL OF IT as long as it's for NES

Main Hunt

• ANY NES Posters
  • ANY NES Flyers
  • ANY NES Maps
  • ANY NES Registration / Mailaway Cards

Specific Oddball Inserts

• Monster in my Pocket Blemmyae Figure (Any color)
  • Monster in my Pocket Half-Size Styrofoam piece
  • Rad Racer 3D Glasses (Black)
  • 3D WorldRunner Glasses (White)
  • Gyromite Spinner Warning Discs
  • Dragon Warrior 1 Brown Nintendo Envelope
  • Mega Man Sticker
  • Tecmo Generic Mailing Label Sticker
  • Werewolf Comic Book

Documents

• NES-USA/CAN (-1, -2, -3 too)
  • NES-DOC-USA (Grey)
  • NES-USA (Pink)
  • NES-RPTV-USA (Yellow)

Nintendo Power Inserts

• Nintendo Fun Club Mail Cards
  • PMG-US
  • PMG-MW-USA
  • PMG-PT-USA
  • PMG-QU-USA
  • PMG-VR-USA
  • PMG-AA-USA
  • PMG-BB-USA
  • PMG-CC-USA
  • PMG-DD-USA
  • PMG-USA
  • PMG-USA-1
  • PMG-UM
  • GP-NES-USA
  • GP-NES-USA-1

Dust Sleeves & Other Inserts

• Nintendo Branded Dust Sleeves (Foil / Shiny ink)
  • Plastic Bags for CIBs
  • Zelda Plastic Bags
  • Blue Styrofoam Spacers

Inserts I don't need more of:

• NES-NB-US - NES Play Action Football plastic cards
  • Standard NES Dust Sleeves
  • Standard NES Styrofoam Spacers
Edited by ThePhleo
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

I wish I had some extra Blemmyae figures to send your way, but those things were a huge pain in the ass to collect and I don't think I'll ever let them leave my collection. They are probably my favorite NES adjacent items.

IMG_20201231_212056.jpg

I think I have a “secret” way to get them. There has to be MIMP communities and other Keshi figurine communities.

15 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

I think I have a “secret” way to get them. There has to be MIMP communities and other Keshi figurine communities.

I actually started stalking MiMP lots and individual sales towards the end of my Blemmyae search, but it was just too much work on top of trying to follow every single CIB NES auction, so I gave up. I think it's definitely possible you could find a seller in those groups, but I think they all see this figure as being pretty rare, so I'm not sure it would be much easier or cheaper. But I do wish you luck. And I'll keep my eye out. I might have some other stuff for you too, but I'll have to look through the remainder of my collection.

1 minute ago, DoctorEncore said:

I actually started stalking MiMP lots and individual sales towards the end of my Blemmyae search, but it was just too much work on top of trying to follow every single CIB NES auction, so I gave up. I think it's definitely possible you could find a seller in those groups, but I think they all see this figure as being pretty rare, so I'm not sure it would be much easier or cheaper. But I do wish you luck. And I'll keep my eye out. I might have some other stuff for you too, but I'll have to look through the remainder of my collection.

Take your time...current scanning / photo backlog is roughly 200 posters, 200 boxes, 100 cartridges, 1000+ manuals, and every loose cart circuit board I own.

This is about half my NES collection.

• Wow! 1

I've got tons of duplicate NP nserts and assorted posters and whatnot.  I've been saving them till I'm close enough to a complete collection to finally go through and double check that no CIB is missing anything.  I'm at 14 titles to go right now; once I get under 10 to go, I'll spend a weekend on the whole collection all at once, probably sometime this year, and then I'll send you whatever's left over, if you still want/need the stuff at that time...

• 3 weeks later...