IGNORED

Near Complete BD&A Nintendo Collectibles Plushes/Keychains Collection

sirjake1192

Aren't you also missing Cranky Kong?  I don't see it in that spread on the top picture.  Not that it's for sale, but I do have one I keep on my shelf.  I got it a great many years ago and never knew it existed even at that rate so it threw me off when I saw the stitched in rear tag, but it is BD&A.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you! Yeah I’ve been trying to find some of these for years too, I honestly never thought I’d find a Black or White Yoshi. A lot of it was just lucky timing when some of these were posted online. If you’re still searching I’d check out Mercari, that’s where I found a few of the rare ones that weren’t on eBay.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/18/2021 at 5:37 PM, Tenjikuronin said:

Nice collection!  36" versions of Mario (winged hat version) and Donkey Kong were also available - only through the Nintendo Power Supplies catalog.  I remember ordering Mario way back when and he was super expensive ($100 if I remember correctly).

Thank you! Yes those are awesome but I had to stop at the 12” plushes because I’m like there’s no way I’d have room for the bigger plushes as awesome as they are

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2021 at 1:43 PM, sirjake1192 said:

My current collection. I think I now have every BD&A Nintendo Collectibles plush (including all variants) for the normal size, promo size, keychain & 12” talking plushes. 

A530CF1D-89EC-4475-88E6-9F956C4122AF.jpeg

I would say due to the lack of consistency, no two of these are identical (some look really strange). So there’s probably unlimited variants 😝

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 2:11 PM, phart010 said:

I would say due to the lack of consistency, no two of these are identical (some look really strange). So there’s probably unlimited variants 😝

Yeah that is true especially for Diddy Kong  lol some are doubles but there are quite a few different variants that are noticeable especially for the wave 2 plushes.