IGNORED

Near Complete BD&A Nintendo Collectibles Plushes/Keychains Collection

sirjake1192

Aren't you also missing Cranky Kong?  I don't see it in that spread on the top picture.  Not that it's for sale, but I do have one I keep on my shelf.  I got it a great many years ago and never knew it existed even at that rate so it threw me off when I saw the stitched in rear tag, but it is BD&A.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you! Yeah I’ve been trying to find some of these for years too, I honestly never thought I’d find a Black or White Yoshi. A lot of it was just lucky timing when some of these were posted online. If you’re still searching I’d check out Mercari, that’s where I found a few of the rare ones that weren’t on eBay.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/18/2021 at 5:37 PM, Tenjikuronin said:

Nice collection!  36" versions of Mario (winged hat version) and Donkey Kong were also available - only through the Nintendo Power Supplies catalog.  I remember ordering Mario way back when and he was super expensive ($100 if I remember correctly).

Thank you! Yes those are awesome but I had to stop at the 12” plushes because I’m like there’s no way I’d have room for the bigger plushes as awesome as they are

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2021 at 1:43 PM, sirjake1192 said:

My current collection. I think I now have every BD&A Nintendo Collectibles plush (including all variants) for the normal size, promo size, keychain & 12” talking plushes. 

A530CF1D-89EC-4475-88E6-9F956C4122AF.jpeg

I would say due to the lack of consistency, no two of these are identical (some look really strange). So there’s probably unlimited variants 😝

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 2:11 PM, phart010 said:

I would say due to the lack of consistency, no two of these are identical (some look really strange). So there’s probably unlimited variants 😝

Yeah that is true especially for Diddy Kong  lol some are doubles but there are quite a few different variants that are noticeable especially for the wave 2 plushes.

• 1 year later...
On 12/17/2022 at 3:22 AM, ParadoxNoooo said:

Are these slightly smaller ones the “promo” variants from your post? They’re slightly bigger than the keychains but also slightly smaller than the standard plush.

D57A4C18-1349-4155-AF82-C8B343FB7008.jpeg

Yes so those smaller yoshi’s are from a Nintendo power catalog 4-pack offer. Like Princess Peach, that’s the only way they were sold. They’re actually the same size as the white & black yoshi’s too.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MrWunderful said:

Interesting I will have to keep my eye out for these, usually I pass on most gaming swag. What is BD&A, and what makes them collectible? 

They’re a company that used to make plushes, figures and other accessories for Nintendo properties in the 90’s. I believe they still continue to make 3rd party controllers now but I could be wrong. These were very popular during the n64 era, being sold in places like target, Best Buy & Circuit City. There wasn’t a lot of merchandise back then like there is now. Some plushes for this series are very hard to come by and were released in limited quantities. For example Princess Peach could only be ordered through Nintendo Power & the black and white yoshi’s were mail in pre-order bonuses for Yoshi’s story.

• Like 1
  • Love 1