IGNORED

Light Up N64 Display

DOOM TUSK

I’ve had this in my collection for 15 years or so. Got it as a birthday gift.

I have no idea what this thing is worth. I’m just curious if any one out there is a display collector and has a general gauge at what these go for. 
It is double sided, both panes are in good shape, frame has a small dent in the bottom. It did work at one point but the bulb appears to be burned out. 

Thanks in advanced 

F8865724-7F54-493C-96DC-638128BA552E.jpeg

D3295C2A-63C6-4F10-84EA-E15199A58942.jpeg

7517EBA3-E269-41AC-A4D3-EF6990EB725D.jpeg

Light up signs are getting big money. It’s not WON or fiber optic, but light up nonetheless. Couldn’t find anything on eBay current or sold based on the model number. Maybe digging through like Nintendo 64 sign search would turn something up. I’d say like $2,000 on the low and $4000 on the high. A whale might pay more. Maybe @Sign Collector Guy has a better idea but I haven’t seen him in awhile. 

I’d give you the $2,000 for sure. If you want to wait for more I understand. I’m in 12590 for shipping purposes. 

edit: I did find some of the longer ones that sold between 750-1500 so I’ve reduced my original numbers a bit. Still up for a discussion though if someone has seen recent sales. This could very well be a rare $10k sign since I can’t really find any recents. 

Edited by a3quit4s

1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

Light up signs are getting big money. It’s not WON or fiber optic, but light up nonetheless. Couldn’t find anything on eBay current or sold based on the model number. Maybe digging through like Nintendo 64 sign search would turn something up. I’d say like $2,000 on the low and $4000 on the high. A whale might pay more. Maybe @Sign Collector Guy has a better idea but I haven’t seen him in awhile. 

I’d give you the $2,000 for sure. If you want to wait for more I understand. I’m in 12590 for shipping purposes. 

edit: I did find some of the longer ones that sold between 750-1500 so I’ve reduced my original numbers a bit. Still up for a discussion though if someone has seen recent sales. This could very well be a rare $10k sign since I can’t really find any recents. 

Thanks for the reply! Im not actively trying to sell it (unless someone did toss something like 10K on the table 😁) I’m more or less just curious if anyone had an idea. 

I saw one on eBay a couple years ago that was around $3500 if memory serves, but it was only one sided and beat up. Don’t know if that ever sold or not though and that’s the only gauge I have 

• 10 months later...

I have these 2 signs I found at a house that I was doing a clean up at. They were both in the blackberry bushes covered with a layer of dirt and sticker bushes... I thought for sure that there was going to be damage but surprisingly the acrylic is not one bit cracked AT ALL! I AM trying to sell these and was hoping for some feedback as to what their value would be and am also accepting offers on both of them... They both light up and are the same size as the OP's.

IMG_20231003_123012919.jpg

IMG_20231003_123106026.jpg

• Like 1