IGNORED

Disc resurfacing $1.00 per disc

Pats1717

3 hours ago, final fight cd said:

any explanation on why some consoles have poor success? are not all CDs created equally? 

Well the ones I listed still mostly work after resurface. Lot of it has to do with how thin the disc is and what quality the discs are. I only run Gamecube, Sega CD, Saturn, and Dreamcast on the medium setting. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This is long over due, but definitely worth mentioning. Early this year I sent more games and misc discs had incredible results again. It included DVDs, Iron Maiden CDs, and some of my rarer games. Thanks to Pat I was able to save my copy of Gotcha Force, my Dreamcast games (especially Plasma Sword and Soul Calibur), and was able to rock out again to "Number of the Beast" again. He does amazing work with amazing prices. Cannot recommend enough.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Pats1717 what is your 5-year success rate with GameCube games? I have been purchasing several online that claim to be tested and working, so I'm wondering if sending them to you could result in them becoming "broken" or "non-working". I saw several posts that were saying you are great at this stuff, so I wanted to get your opinion before potentially "ruining" working games.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2024 at 2:27 PM, tysonbisme said:

@Pats1717 what is your 5-year success rate with GameCube games? I have been purchasing several online that claim to be tested and working, so I'm wondering if sending them to you could result in them becoming "broken" or "non-working". I saw several posts that were saying you are great at this stuff, so I wanted to get your opinion before potentially "ruining" working games.

I responded to you privately but for everyone else generally if the game is fully working I would avoid resurfacing until absolutely necessary. 

Gamecube sucess rate is pretty good but I have never kept track of percentages. 

• 1 month later...

Hey! Just recently found my GameCube with 9 games, but 8 of them are too scratched of course lol

i saw this post and thought why not give it a shot, since all my troubleshooting didn’t work and you have good reviews

im wondering how I go about sending you the discs?

On 4/7/2024 at 7:45 PM, LFD1088 said:

Hey! Just recently found my GameCube with 9 games, but 8 of them are too scratched of course lol

i saw this post and thought why not give it a shot, since all my troubleshooting didn’t work and you have good reviews

im wondering how I go about sending you the discs?

I responded to your message thank you. 

Created an account just for this, are you still doing this? I have a PS2 WWE SmackDown game that I would really like resurfaced, it's very scratched, but my PS2 does recognize it, as the game starts, but it doesn't play after the PS2 title screen.