IGNORED

[FS/O/T] ALL MUST GO DON'T WANT TO BOTHER WITH THEM ANYMORE

David

ALL MUST GO DON'T WANT TO BOTHER WITH THEM ANYMORE

View Listing

Everything is fully cib and fully functional and I don't want to deal with the headache people always harassing me cyberbullying me and telling me that I don't have what I have well I do have what I have but you see I am done with the games people play and Furthermore I have been selling everything on eBay and pricecharting as well as few other places but lately it's been way too much I have had people arrested on Facebook and Other people I have had eBay shut there account down for good and Furthermore I am done with this childish headache people play with me for 5 years now I'm Disabled VETERAN who served 13 years and deployed 8 time's overseas as a Army Ranger and I truly used to love Collecting box lot's on eBay and going to recycle your video games out of Bend Oregon and buying All the games and then going to DKOLDIES or LUKIE GAMES or trade n games or even troll and toad, old school game vault, JJ GAMES, pricecharting, eBay, j2games, jnlgames, mcmrosegaming, 1upvideogames, and playerschoicevideogames, to get the manuals and I enjoyed it but lately it's become so embarrassing and tedious how much people whine and complain about everything so what if my image of my video games that I post on eBay have different backgrounds our are all over Google images not my fault that I spent right around $2500 dollars each month some months $6500 dollars for huge lots on eBay and Furthermore gaming store's used to message me asking me to buy all there old inventory cause it was not moving I did for pennies and I would RESURFACE the disc clean the cartridge game's so I learned from trail and error that it is possible to take marker off a game as well as the box and googone is amazing but be very careful and hairspray is pretty sweet too but it doesn't matter to many people say your a lier you don't have what you have to were my PTSD would kick in really hard and we'll I block them tell I snapped and enough was enough so I would sue them for slander and have this individual criminally prosecuted for cyberbullying harassing me and truly it had gone on so much that when my dad died my second dad died my first dad died when I was ten so when my second dad died and they were doing this I was truly about ready to take my life and end it over this childish crap and truly it just happened to me yesterday I sent this Dumb guy from Facebook picture after picture with time stamps and I even sent him video of me holding up my games and so I still get very hurt when someone tells me that I don't have what I have cause I do and it still makes me very angry and very sucidal and there's not a second that doesn't go by that I truly wish I never had the idea like this but it' keep me alive you see I have had two brain tumors removed and this keep me active and doing something I thought was cool at first SNES games and I sold 260 cib few were factory SEALED and then I got into NES VIDEO GAMES and so far I have sold 493 cib games some new not opened up at all and Furthermore I sold 32k video games to JJ GAMES LLC the owner of pricecharting website for 3 years and made a lot of money doing this but I wasn't into it for the money I was doing it cause I Started having seziures from having the brain tumors removed and I started seeing the cancer doctor so I started to get more active but looking for the video games with boxes only so I can find them and complete them and it helped me for the most part but after five years seriously I'm tired of this too many wires in this world to meet people always hating saying I don't have what I have getting proved wrong Time after Time but seriously delicate the first one to offer me $3000 for everything  takes it all I will ship you everything via UPS AND TRACKING NUMBER IS PROVIDED I ask you have a adult home to sign for everything and only when the the money has been cleared from PayPal I will then ship out your items to you you have my word it might come in a few boxes but I promise you I will send you everything I own and two games are still SEALED BY MANUFACTURE AND THEY ARE 

BASEBALL STARS II SEALED BY MANUFACTURE

GALF WHITE VERSION SEALED BY MANUFACTURE

17 NES BLACK BOX GAMES CIB 4 ARE FIRST EDITION BOXES AND SEVERAL HANGTAB VERSIONS ARE UNPUNCHED CIB 

AND HANDS DOWN THE NICEST EXAMPLE OF METAL STORM CIB WITH POSTER YOU HAVE EVER SEEN ONLINE FOR SALE UNLESS OF COURSE IT IS BRAND NEW UNOPENED CONDITION AND WATA GRADED ALREADY BUT MY GAMES ARE ALL CIB AND ALMOST EVERYTHING WITHIN THIS LOT HAS A CLEAR PLASTIC MYLAR PROTECTIVE CASE FOR ADDED PROTECTION FROM SHELF WEAR AND TEAR AND I SELL ON EBAY AS APOCALYPSEGAMER LET ME KNOW IF YOU BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM ME THANKS AGAINIF YOU'RE WANTING TO BUY CERTAIN ITEMS LET ME KNOW I USE GAME VALUE NOW ARE A LITTLE BIT MORE ACCURATE AND FOR THE MORE I DO GO OFF OF RARITY AND IF YOU CAN FIND IT OUT THERE AND IF IT'S IN A CONDITION TO BE GRADED THEN I GO OFF OF THAT RAIRTY AS WELL...

IMG_20200717_023934528~2.jpg

1596008566554627170445619548611.jpg

messaging.jpg

20200404_073745-COLLAGE.jpg

Screenshot_20200713-143750.png

IMG_20200725_194102701.jpg

• Lister
    David
  • Date
    07/29/2020
  • Price
    $3,000.00
  • Category

i read that whole post....and i hate to read. you got a lot going on. i hope the best for you. im not very smart but when people are accusing of me it also makes me very angry to the point i nearly cant control myself, so i understand that.

i have had to learn to let it go. i cant control what this person wants to believe of me.

good luck 💪