IGNORED

Top Original Xbox Games

RegularGuyGamer

Ok, we all know PlayStation & Nintendo are every one's favorite platforms but what about the ugly duckling of the bunch? The Original Xbox is quite literally the ugly duckling. Big, bulky, greenish blackish grey, duckling. 

Besides the obvious games being Halo and Halo 2, see of my top Xbox games are:

Outrun 1 & 2

Snk vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos

Panzer Dragoon Orta

Starwars KOTOR

Jet Set Radio Future

Project Gotham Racing 1&2

What's some of your top Original Xbox games?

Are we talking exclusives only?  If not there are a number of multi platform games that run better on the XBOX.

Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden Black were the reason to own an XBOX for me back in the day.  Some of the best games ever made IMO.

Oh and Stubbs the Zombie is an awesome game.  Outrun Coast to Coast is great as well.  

House of the Dead III and Shenmue II are cool too.  There are a bunch of Sega games on it that were exclusive as there were talks of making it the Dreamcast two at some point.

Edited by tbone3969
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Californication said:

Doom 3

Republic Commando

Wolfenstein (I haven't played a wolfensteing after this one I want to own)

Hell yeah.  I loved that Wolfenstein game on XBOX.  I believe it was on PS2 as well but it runs much better on XBOX.

Doom 3 was exclusive to PC and XBOX.  It was miraculous that it even ran on XBOX.  I don't think PS2 could have run it.  And don't forget about the Doom III expansion game released called "Resurrection of Evil".

2 minutes ago, tbone3969 said:

Hell yeah.  I loved that Wolfenstein game on XBOX.  I believe it was on PS2 as well but it runs much better on XBOX.

Doom 3 was exclusive to PC and XBOX.  It was miraculous that it even ran on XBOX.  I don't think PS2 could have run it.  And don't forget about the Doom III expansion game released called "Resurrection of Evil".

I just bought that resurrection for $3. I thought it was a variant. Didn't realize the content changed.

Morrowind: Game of the Year edition.  This one has all the DLC and expansions on one disc so it is more sought after.

Otogi 1 & 2

The Chronicles of Riddick Escape from Butcher Bay

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell.  Great game and this disc can be used to hack the system

Edited by tbone3969

Metal Wolf Chaos is hilarious. I haven’t played the remake but they messed with the effects and it looks much more drab, so the OG Xbox version is probably still worth playing. 

Phantom Dust is live action MTG. It’s also been remade so you might as well play that.

OutRun 2(006) and Burnout 3 are multiplat but both are my favorite racing games.

Basically everything on Xbox is “It’s mutiplatform, but...”