IGNORED

Tecmo address adhesive variations

I recently purchased a used Temco Bowl that came with the address adhesive label that a lot of Tecmo NES games do.

However it looks a little different from the ones I've seen. The backing extends beyond the label itself and the text is sharper than others that I've had. Has anyone seen this kind before?

In the pic, the one in question is at the bottom. The one I'm accustomed to seeing is the one on top.

Thoughts?

49975101601_f562925194_c.jpg

I think we're close to the end when we're talking about Tecmo address labels :V

Guys, what happens when we finish?

But yeah, I've noticed them before and never bothered to pay attention to the difference. Between this and the Tecmo watch ad variant there's too much to pay attention to without actually opening up these suckers and determining what goes to what.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2020 at 7:21 PM, DoctorEncore said:

I think I've just got one of these, so I'm not sure about variants. @Goodvibes, @austin532, or @Mr. CIB might have a few.

My guess is that they are just low quality sticker prints with a lot of variation in quality and cut size.

I went through some extra inserts I have, I do have a couple extras. One of the larger and two of the smaller. The larger has a more yellow backer. I didn’t get a chance to go through my complete Tecmo games. I don’t think I have but one or two since their inserts are all over the place and never had a way to decipher to make my games 100%.

F8E81376-7191-4188-B711-E66208FA8906.jpeg