IGNORED

Best find in awhile. PlayStation 1 and 2 Stuff.

• The title was changed to Best find in awhile. PlayStation 1 and 2 Stuff.
5 hours ago, VGD said:

Thats a great score. Love the RPG's. 

He said that was all he ever liked to play.  I went to his apartment and we talked games for almost two hours.  Then he busted out a box of PlayStation 2 games and asked if I would like those on top of the PlayStation 1 games.  It was a fun day.

9 minutes ago, epiclotus said:

Wow!  Congratulations on the pickups!  So many fantastic games in there.  Will you be playing any, or are they for the collection?

I'm looking forward to playing through Valkyrie Profile then I'm going to play through Star Ocean.  

4 minutes ago, Futureman said:

Great pickup, and is it just me or do the cases themselves look to be in pretty pristine condition?

They were in pretty good condition.  Most disc were pristine but a few of the cases were a little messed up in the PS2 games.

Just now, bubbapauls said:

They were in pretty good condition.  Most disc were pristine but a few of the cases were a little messed up in the PS2 games.

Awesome, whenever I find pickups that are in really good condition, even if the games aren't memorable, I remember the pickup. Just am always amazed at how random people keep them in such good condition.

22 minutes ago, babywuchki said:

Too bad the guy wasn't also into survival horror games.

That would have been to good.  I couldn't believe what was all there. 

42 minutes ago, LasCat said:

Still a great price regardless. I barely get to see lots like this where I live.

They are pretty rare around here too.  Everything around here is starting to dry up when it comes to the older stuff.