IGNORED

Mega Tank

15 hours ago, Gloves said:

Just don't kamikaze on turn one thin time! Lol

It surprisingly didn't hurt me too much at the start, actually!  I think I should have not chickened out with my 1st (or maybe it was 2nd) card turn-in when I almost went after @Mega Tankin Brazil.  Probably should have just gone for it!

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Sumer said:

It surprisingly didn't hurt me too much at the start, actually!  I think I should have not chickened out with my 1st (or maybe it was 2nd) card turn-in when I almost went after @Mega Tankin Brazil.  Probably should have just gone for it!

I'm usually eliminated before the 2nd card turn-in. 

11 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

I'm not sure exactly what your position was, but I think I remember you trying to take Asia very early in the game, which is very hard to do. If you tweak your play a little you'd last longer in the game.

I started with like half of Aisa, which like you said is about impossible to hold early game and was player 4.  I tried moving into Europe, but had little to start with there.  So I had a tough initial draw. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/20/2022 at 8:36 AM, B.A. said:

We should try a game where the card turn in cap is low, like 10. Too much luck involved with cards.

I'm down for that. I'm sorry, I have been slammed with stuff. I will throw up a new game tonight and invite the previous players. I'll update the link for the previous games and totals when I can.

• Like 1