IGNORED

Collecting a story From Megamanfan

So I have loved Nintendo all my life since I met my first best friend as a kid and he introduced me to the Nes.  Some of my first games i can remember where Megaman 1-6,  Battletoads, Super mario 3 & Gyromight.  Now I didn't have a Nintendo at first. My family was very poor. But i begged & begged. Then one day it came. I was so excited. Playing Mario duck hunt.  I thought the zapper was awesome at the time.  But my excitement was short lived. One day I came home & the Nintendo was gone.  No answers why just gone. 

Some years later when I got my first job first thing I did was buy a Nintendo. But then I discovered the Super Nintendo &  Mario World.  The commercials I saw left me in awe. So eventually I picked that up with Super Mario World along with the Mail away Mario all Stars & Street fighter. I had so much fun with those games & many others like Mega Man X, Demons Crest,Actraiser, Chrono Trigger, Robotrek, and my personal favorite Rock N Roll Racing.  

It was a great time but then came Final Fantasy 7. I was so intrigued by this new game and playstaytion system I traded all my Nintendo  & Super Nintendo stuff for a used defective one.  At the time I thought it was worth it.  But after a few years down the road I started to miss Nintendo.  I started collecting games here & there from goodwill, friends & yard sales.  Trying to regain some childhood memories. Then I Discovered a site called Nintendoage. Now I know how we all feel about that Nintendoage . But it felt great to chat with people who shared the same passion as me. It was also great making new friends, hanging out.  Seeing who could get the best time or score in a game. I cherish every moment of that time.   But at one point in the last few years I started distancing myself from the site, games friends. Work just became too much and I just started buying everything and anything that looked cool instead of reviewing it or actually giving it a try.  Now as I sit here at my kitchen table I hope to change for the good and try to recapture thr good old days here on VGS. My new home 🙂

Thanks all my friends

Your pal Megamanfan

• Like 4

Welcome back again.

Hopefully you can start enjoying your games and your collection once more.

There’s something on Nintendo games that you just don’t find on Playstation.

After I got my PS1, I didn’t play a lot of Nintendo games but with the WiiU I got back into it and now I don’t even remember the last time I turned on my PS4.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Galdius said:

Welcome back again.

Hopefully you can start enjoying your games and your collection once more.

There’s something on Nintendo games that you just don’t find on Playstation.

After I got my PS1, I didn’t play a lot of Nintendo games but with the WiiU I got back into it and now I don’t even remember the last time I turned on my PS4.

Ive been slowly playing through paper mario color splash.  I also recently completedlinks awakening for the switch. Now ive put mu controller fown a few days and im binge watching Batman the Animated Series