IGNORED

Megaman Zero/ZX Collection

I pre-ordered this direct from Capcom. Still haven’t even gotten a shipping confirmation and it’s been out in stores for like 9 days now!

Has anyone else ordered direct from Capcom? What was your experience??

Also if anyone ordered the limited collectors edition, did it have any physical differences or did they just throw in a download code or something?

16 hours ago, Sumez said:

US/Asia exclusive then. Still makes it less likely to just drop in price.

Not that I look at games like investments (especially switch) but Capcom has a long history of meeting Demand in the last could generations. Capcom needs to keep in good standings w it's fan base since they've just recently got back into making good games. 

On 3/10/2020 at 5:07 PM, Code Monkey said:

For some reason it's unavailable on Amazon.

And so is Doom Eternal, two games I was hoping to buy today. That's weird.

Something is going on with Switch print runs at the moment. Either titles are selling way better than expected or publishers are not doing very big printings. There are a few other titles with this issue at the moment too.

5 minutes ago, phart010 said:

Does anyone care to answer the question in the original post? Is there any physical difference between the limited collectors edition and the regular game? Or do they just give you an extra leaflet with a dlc code for music on the limited version?

Doesn't seems as anyone bought it. I know I've cut back on limited collectors edition games seems like other are too. Maybe better to check on reddit

1 minute ago, Mr. CIB said:

Doesn't seems as anyone bought it. I know I've cut back on limited collectors edition games seems like other are too. Maybe better to check on reddit

The North American limited collectors edition didn’t cost anything extra. If you preordered it directly from Capcoms online store, they would make the first ‘x’ number of preorders the limited version 

• Thanks 1

On 3/13/2020 at 4:51 PM, Mr. CIB said:

I bought it, but instead of being delivered to the local post drop box as ordered, it's ended up at the "postal office" which is at a huge supermarket some way from here.
We're being super cautious about not bringing COVID19 to the house though, due to several family members being in the vulnerable segment, so I'm cautious about going to pick it up 😞

It really sucks, too, because I placed this order over half a year ago, but the entire order of 6 or so Switch games I'd been looking forward to has been delayed all this time due to the Zero/ZX collection. And now that it's finally here I can't pick it up 😫