IGNORED

Tanooki

• The title was changed to 7/18 Big Update - NP #4(no poster), SNES Console, Switch DS SNES Genesis Gameboy Games
  • The title was changed to New Stuff - NP #4(no poster), Radirgy GC, SNES Console, Switch DS SNES Genesis Gameboy
  • The title was changed to More Added - Gamecube Games +Guide, SP 101, NP #4(no poster), Radirgy GC, SNES Console, Switch DS SNES Genesis Gameboy
9 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Threads done I guess

I had the same issue. I wonder if we can world it like “other” instead of “f&f”.

i have just been letting anybody who inquires know I will accept f&f.

i really don’t know why it’s such a problem. I’m not requiring f&f I’m simply suggesting it.

1 minute ago, docile tapeworm said:

I had the same issue. I wonder if we can world it like “other” instead of “f&f”.

i have just been letting anybody who inquires know I will accept f&f.

i really don’t know why it’s such a problem. I’m not requiring f&f I’m simply suggesting it.

Yeah I'm saying the same on discord at the moment as it was ok... now it's not, but the site rules here in the seller section updated 2 weeks ago, and the original rules are clear and I've given multiple options, F&F is just one.

Given my popularity I'm just going to erase the thread, sucks, but what else can you do.

Just now, Deadeye said:

F&F PayPal is not banned.  However if accepting PayPal, you have to allow goods and services as well.  Not F&F only. 

Might want to update the site rules, it doesn't specifically say that.

F&F wasn't ever required, it was one of a few options.  I was told months ago it was fine, because 'the climate changed' and I just kept it going since like spring.  I can't take G&S anymore, so the threads done since I don't see how much of this will trade well keeping it up to date.

• The title was changed to Thread dead sorry since F&F as an option isn't allowed anymore.

I’ve sent money to people FnF but they never asked me to - if I’ve seen you a bunch and you have good feedback. I’m pretty much always willing to send FnF but I do worry about what happens if the package gets lost in the mail. 

FnF is an option but it’s up to the buyer to make sure the person you are buying from is reputable. 

VGS is not liable for someone getting burned. 

Edited by a3quit4s
  • Agree 1

• The title was changed to ...