IGNORED

Selling Complete NES , N64 and Wii U among other large collections OVER 4200 games!

OtraOtaku

Hey guys, It was a fun ride. No Regrets! But I am downsizing my collection and have decided to finally sell my complete NES, N64 and WII U collections as well as almost 3 or 4 other near complete Cartridge libraries. (SNES, GENESIS, GB, GBC, GBA) Selling a total of 4200+ Games across all platforms. I lost my job in October 2018 and now work with a buddy running a couple of his video game stores and I just feel like Its time I take a break from the hobby and get my life back together.

The best way I can think of this large or a Collection is to split it up. But It would take years to sell. I also have a collection of Nintendo Kiosks I am contemplating selling. As well as Hundreds of Consoles But not quite sure of yet, (Maybe If I have to relocate for a Job.)

If you're interested send a PM, If not maybe you can give me some advice. Much Appreciated. Thanks!

I made a troll Video for a friend a year ago  "Video Attached for reference "

1 hour ago, OtraOtaku said:

The best way I can think of this large or a Collection is to split it up. But It would take years to sell. I also have a collection of Nintendo Kiosks I am contemplating selling. As well as Hundreds of Consoles But not quite sure of yet, (Maybe If I have to relocate for a Job.)

Sad to hear but all good things must come to an end! My only advice is, don't wait until you have to relocate for a job. It's not like your employer is going to wait for you to sell everything before moving. A collection this big takes time to move, you already know that! If you are already comfortable parting with it then I think you should move forward with it. 

11 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Have you considered getting some tables at Midwest?

Hey Nice to see a familiar Avatar. Yeah Ive thought about going back to Midwest. Its been a minute since ive been out that way but from what I heard retro Cart sales have really slowed down at Midwest over the years.

Administrator · Posted
Just now, OtraOtaku said:

Hey Nice to see a familiar Avatar. Yeah Ive thought about going back to Midwest. Its been a minute since ive been out that way but from what I heard retro Cart sales have really slowed down at Midwest over the years.

Depends on what you have.   Common NES and SNES don't move at all, but if you have anything semi-uncommon it should move.

I'm probably gonna throw my remaining NES/SNES loose into a mystery box and blow it out here in an auction.