IGNORED

Hello again! (It's me - KrakenSoup!)

Hey there - formerly KrakenSoup on NintendoAge (and currently AstralSoul13 over there) - where I was a member since January 2014, my passion for collecting has grown stale as of late, what with a house and a kid to pay for, and less and less time to actually enjoy said games, all that on top of mostly playing new games on PS4 and Switch that occupy most of my free time. That said, my passion for old games (and new) will never die even if I'm not an active collector anymore. Maybe when I win the lottery... Lol. That said I look forward to becoming active in the forums once again, since I enjoy talking about games just as much as playing them. See you all there!

Edited by AstralSoul13

On 10/23/2019 at 6:08 AM, Astor Reinhardt said:

A lot of people seem to not really be collecting as much...I think my theories are being proven right.

Yeah seems that way. i think a lot of the bigger collectors are just getting older, having more responsibilities, less time for gaming, etc. A lot of the younger generations are more digital-based gaming and don't care for collecting. Not to say there arent' some of the younger crowd into collecting but game collecting seems to have a sweet spot in people born in the early 80s to the early 90s.

• Like 1