IGNORED

Nintendo store display concept sheets, display photos, and employee pieces

Xjwebb1982

I always liked that 'Ye Snooze, Ye Lose" ad....getting the Gold Ocarina of Time for Christmas '98 was one of the most exciting holiday memories I ever had....back when Special Edition games were actually special, I couldn't believe my Dad managed to get it....I remember going back to school and literally being the old kid who got it in a sea of grey carts

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trj22487 said:

I always liked that 'Ye Snooze, Ye Lose" ad....getting the Gold Ocarina of Time for Christmas '98 was one of the most exciting holiday memories I ever had....back when Special Edition games were actually special, I couldn't believe my Dad managed to get it....I remember going back to school and literally being the old kid who got it in a sea of grey carts

First time I ever pre ordered a game and yes, getting a gold cartridge was a big part of it.  Picked it up right before Thanksgiving and spent the holiday getting acquainted with it.

1 hour ago, jonebone said:

Yup popculturerelic has been listing cool stuff for probably a decade at least.  Every couple of months another wave, amazing the things they have unearthed.

You buy from him? I've bought ton of shit from that dude but fuck does it get expensive… there's just no way to get everything one wants.

3 hours ago, jonebone said:

Yup popculturerelic has been listing cool stuff for probably a decade at least.  Every couple of months another wave, amazing the things they have unearthed.

I’m surprised I’ve never run across this seller’s listings before, but will definitely save this seller so I can keep an eye on future listings. 

Are there some items that have been listed before that really stood out? Now I’m curious what all I’ve missed over the past decade. 

21 minutes ago, Xjwebb1982 said:

I’m surprised I’ve never run across this seller’s listings before, but will definitely save this seller so I can keep an eye on future listings. 

Are there some items that have been listed before that really stood out? Now I’m curious what all I’ve missed over the past decade. 

Mostly signs / merchandise / promo items / display boxes and that sort of thing.  Not much games, just lots of items that are unique from NOA employees an such. 

20 minutes ago, Xjwebb1982 said:

You better believe it. I think one of these went for over 2 grand.

NES-Merchandising-0.jpg

• Like 1