IGNORED

Nintendo anniversaries

I think they should release more anniversary Game & Watches as the anniversaries role around. All the games on the NES Classic mini, plus any other first party titles not on the mini. I'm not sure if I'd buy media releases of those tv shows but I'd buy the G&W's without hesitation.

• Like 1

Can you stream those old cartoons anywhere, in full?  I have a Super Mario Bros DVD but it doesn't have the live action bumpers with Lou Albano, nor is it the complete series.

Anyway, it'd be cool to all stream and discuss episodes around the same time.  I couldn't find a... legal site to stream Captain N but The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! is available on Tubi for free, and I think if you have Prime, you can possibly get it over there ad free.

30 minutes ago, RH said:

Can you stream those old cartoons anywhere, in full?  I have a Super Mario Bros DVD but it doesn't have the live action bumpers with Lou Albano, nor is it the complete series.

Anyway, it'd be cool to all stream and discuss episodes around the same time.  I couldn't find a... legal site to stream Captain N but The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! is available on Tubi for free, and I think if you have Prime, you can possibly get it over there ad free.

You can watch the entirety of the super mario bros super show on youtube for free. I don't know which box set I have, but it has the Lou Albano segments, I'll have to see when I get home.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, glazball said:

I'd love to see a 4K release of The Wizard which I've been dying to watch lately.  I don't know if it's been 35 years, but it's definitely been a minute.

*queue Estil mentioning the Oscars snubbing The Wizard*

*queue me indicating The Wizard won best picture the previous year under a different name*

On 4/24/2024 at 1:52 AM, Mario_Friend1982 said:

This year marks the 135th anniversary of Nintendo's founding, and the 35th anniversary of Game Boy, "The Wizard", "Captain N: The Game Master", & "The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!". How should we celebrate?

The most appropriate thing would be to draft a legal letter and send it to you demanding an immediate take down of your post under the DMCA because you infringed on talking about too much Nintendo in one sentence.

• Disagree 1