Visions of Mana

Ankos

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Top comment-- "Did they just emotionally blackmail us into buying this game?"  😂  Well, yeah.  Probably.   I also find it amusing that the main character was probably born around 81-84 and  yet in the 2024 segment, he looks like he's still in his mid-20s.  Dude, where are those greys at?!  I need to see realistic grey hair, cause that's where we should be!

Administrator · Posted
27 minutes ago, RH said:

Top comment-- "Did they just emotionally blackmail us into buying this game?"  😂  Well, yeah.  Probably.   I also find it amusing that the main character was probably born around 81-84 and  yet in the 2024 segment, he looks like he's still in his mid-20s.  Dude, where are those greys at?!  I need to see realistic grey hair, cause that's where we should be!

Yeah I'm rockin grays and I'm a spritely 36. Come on, Asian adverts! 

1 hour ago, RH said:

Top comment-- "Did they just emotionally blackmail us into buying this game?"  😂  Well, yeah.  Probably.

Dragon Quest and Zelda both did that quite succesfully recently... 

I feel like Seiken Densetsu doesn't manage to pull quite the same emotional significance 😅 It's a wildly inconsistent series unfortunately.

10 hours ago, RH said:

I also find it amusing that the main character was probably born around 81-84 and  yet in the 2024 segment, he looks like he's still in his mid-20s.  Dude, where are those greys at?!  I need to see realistic grey hair, cause that's where we should be!

Let me tell you about a little TV show called "The Simpsons"