IGNORED

Completed the Mario & Luigi set!

MiamiSlice

• 2 weeks later...

That's a nice set.

I've always loved the home console versions of the Paper Mario games (even Super Paper Mario), but I've never played any of the Mario & Luigi games.  I've always wanted to, but never got around to it.  I wish they weren't on portable devices.  That would make it easier for me to play them.  I know that I can play Superstar Saga on the GB Player, but that doesn't help for the others.  

3 hours ago, TDIRunner said:

That's a nice set.

I've always loved the home console versions of the Paper Mario games (even Super Paper Mario), but I've never played any of the Mario & Luigi games.  I've always wanted to, but never got around to it.  I wish they weren't on portable devices.  That would make it easier for me to play them.  I know that I can play Superstar Saga on the GB Player, but that doesn't help for the others.  

Well, if you only play one, Superstar Saga is the one to play 🙂

All of them are a good time. I didn't particularly enjoy dream team as much, but the first one is my favorite. The second and third ones are also very solid. The remakes are also pretty true to the original, but I liked the spritework of the originals better than the 3D-ish look the remakes gave us.

• Like 1