IGNORED

Price check no Gameboy trays.

JVOSS

This was the closest comparable listings I could find: https://www.ebay.com/itm/175509601732?itmmeta=01HSBZZ5GSF27MVYSCWGGCR90W&hash=item28dd2ffdc4:g:E40AAOSwPtJllGqD

https://www.ebay.com/itm/304431056080?itmmeta=01HSBZZ5GS4WHTK0CJFBZ6HAC0&hash=item46e18144d0:g:jCUAAOSwLV5iThSV

I'd guess gameboy store display tray is more collectible than an world of nintendo store display tray...

• Thanks 1

Hey @JVOSS! It's been a long time and good to see you back around.

I'm not sure where to value these but I have seen them as I've not seen them in a long, long time.  I seem to recall they might have went for about $30-45 bucks but that was before the COVID and Wata booms where everyone on the street was collecting games.

If you want to put them up as BINs on eBay, I'd list them as a single listing with a quantity of 10 (or however many you'd want to sell) and start them at $75,  If no one bites for a bit, drop them down to $50.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, RH said:

I'm not sure where to value these but I have seen them as I've not seen them in a long, long time.  I seem to recall they might have went for about $30-45 bucks but that was before the COVID and Wata booms where everyone on the street was collecting games.

If you want to put them up as BINs on eBay, I'd list them as a single listing with a quantity of 10 (or however many you'd want to sell) and start them at $75,  If no one bites for a bit, drop them down to $50.

i was thinking of the 75-90 for the price..

11 minutes ago, RH said:

been hard working on the world set.  and has exploded.  just the usa set a lone has be increase to just under 700 carts..  it getting more and more fun.  but just damn costly...

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1
  • Agree 1

Editorials Team · Posted
3 hours ago, JVOSS said:

been hard working on the world set.  and has exploded.  just the usa set a lone has be increase to just under 700 carts..  it getting more and more fun.  but just damn costly...

It really is fun to find variants that sellers don't know to be rare, it's the "New Game+" of fullset collecting.

These trays are really cool. I'd love to store my collection in something like that, but it's just too many games and none of them are CIB lol.

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Splain said:

It really is fun to find variants that sellers don't know to be rare, it's the "New Game+" of fullset collecting.

These trays are really cool. I'd love to store my collection in something like that, but it's just too many games and none of them are CIB lol.

we check and you can hold about 40 carts in each tray...

Edited by JVOSS
  • Wow! 1

Editorials Team · Posted
17 hours ago, JVOSS said:

@Splain if you need let me know i sure we can workout a trade for the Spanish English code Pokemon..

Don't you already have those?

I should pass, I don't display my games at all, and you can land a decent chunk of cash for those, more than I have in cash or trade 😄

• 4 weeks later...