Hey, OptOut! You're an idiot! ×
IGNORED

Spook-o'-tron Halloween Homebrew Contest

JamesRobot

1 hour ago, SoleGoose said:

Man it's nice to see you again. I have no idea. I was going to try and get a higher score and max it out, but then I felt like I was deterring others from competing so I stopped. Maybe Bert will tell us otherwise.

I may not be a frequent poster, but I've been around.  I think I may have maxed out the score because I think I saved everyone it's possible to save.  A bunch of them on the last three stages are almost immediately hit by monsters and I don't see a way to steer the monsters away from them.

Funny, I didn't really think about saving everyone when playing the full game (which I only got around to beating last October).  Since the number of extra lives maxes out, I didn't bother when I had a full set of lives.  I was more focused on getting to the end than getting a high score.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

Hell, at this point just turning on the game will net you 3 entries for the drawing. 😉

I tried a few times to get it going, but for the life of me I couldn’t get the controls working sensibly no matter how I mapped keys in emulator.

• Sad 2