IGNORED

USA FS: RetroUSB AVS (FPGA NES)

Felixthecat

6 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

Eh, I don't consider it legit until offer amounts are tossed out.

Money where your mouth is and all that.

I mean, I could go into every single for sale thread and say "I'm tempted" and nothing else. Does that mean everyone has to wait for me? Fuck that.

I agree, but OP asked for the $240 he paid and I responded that I’d give him the $240 so that should have been the end of it right there. In fairness, I did overcomplicate by saying I’d give my place to tanooki since I already have a NT mini but the fact remains OP went against what he said he would do and responded to PMs rather than the thread. Wongojack carries some blame by not being gentlemanly and letting OP know he wasn’t the first to respond. His other post about having a transaction in progress is also funny since he knew he backdoored two other people. 

Like I said water under the bridge. I’m glad someone less fortunate got it and didn’t have to pay over retail. 

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

Eh, I don't consider it legit until offer amounts are tossed out.

Money where your mouth is and all that.

Or at the very least "I want this." Not "I'm tempted."

I mean, I could go into every single for sale thread and say "I'm tempted" and nothing else. Does that mean everyone has to wait for me? Fuck that.

I would say “hey brother said you might be interested. Let me know or I’m moving on”

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

I agree, but OP asked for the $240 he paid and I responded that I’d give him the $240 so that should have been the end of it right there. In fairness, I did overcomplicate by saying I’d give my place to tanooki since I already have a NT mini but the fact remains OP went against what he said he would do and responded to PMs rather than the thread. Wongojack carries some blame by not being gentlemanly and letting OP know he wasn’t the first to respond. His other post about having a transaction in progress is also funny since he knew he backdoored two other people. 

I agree the situation was very wonky, and could have been handled better.

I think moving forwards both buyers and sellers need to be clear on intentions overall. 🙂

• The topic was locked