2. 2. Second favorite

• Beef
    • Chicken
    • Chicken with broccoli
    • Salisbury steak
    • Turkey
    • (Breakfast) Cheesy ham and potato
    • (Breakfast) Sausage and gravy

King Soopers is having a sale on these - $.99 each so I scored about 30 of the little beggars.  I find that two of these make a quick meal and they certainly are cheaper than pretty much anything else - sometimes I add some canned corn (Del Monte Fire Roasted is most excellent) or peas.   If you like these what are your two favorites?

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
6 hours ago, Tabonga said:

King Soopers is having a sale on these - $.99 each so I scored about 30 of the little beggars.  I find that two of these make a quick meal and they certainly are cheaper than pretty much anything else - sometimes I add some canned corn (Del Monte Fire Roasted is most excellent) or peas.   If you like these what are your two favorites?

chicken-pot-pie-63515.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Link said:

Banquet ™ brand frozen singleservs from the supermarket? I think I've only seen chicken. Without broccoli. Although when cooking for myself broccoli is one of my biggest go-tos for mass lunch prep.

Yeah - they aren't bad for the price.   No prep, no leftovers and the dishes clean up easily - I bake them in the oven and dump them in a bowl - which wahes out really easily if you do it right away.

Edited by Tabonga

Administrator · Posted
4 hours ago, Hammerfestus said:

I once saw that world’s strongest men competitors eat like 10,000 calories a day.  Now to start lifting…

45 minutes ago, Link said:

I read an article about The Rock that listed his daily schedule. He eats fish like 6x a day.

I remember Michael Phelps would eat 12 fried egg sandwiches for breakfast to help with his 10k calorie daily intake.

It also blows my mind that Joe Thomas had to eat 8,000 calories a day to maintain his lineman weight, while most of us with the offensive lineman build are just naturally that size.

• Haha 1