IGNORED

Baubles and Charms page not found! Where can I find a list?

Jynx

Administrator · Posted
23 minutes ago, Jynx said:

Oh, that's okay then. I likely wouldn't be able to earn them anyway. Thanks for letting me know. ^_^

There are plenty I'm sure you'd be capable of earning! How 'bout I promise to get it done when I'm in my new home? My welcome gift to you.

• Wow! 1

Events Helper · Posted
On 4/20/2023 at 12:24 AM, Gloves said:

There are plenty I'm sure you'd be capable of earning! How 'bout I promise to get it done when I'm in my new home? My welcome gift to you.

On 4/20/2023 at 12:28 AM, Jynx said:

No need to promise, but I look forward to seeing it whenever it happens. 😊

No, make him keep his promise 😆

• Agree 1

Social Team · Posted
On 4/20/2023 at 12:24 AM, Gloves said:

Have you even bought your house yet?  I know house shopping can take months prior to even starting the purchase process and then its weeks later before actual change in ownership.  😒   As soon as I can have a full set charm in the new system I'm going to be asking about your house moving instead of charm status.  You got like month.  Actually I'll focus on another fullset charm to buy you some more time before I get ravenous for my hard earned charm.

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, FireHazard51 said:

Have you even bought your house yet?  I know house shopping can take months prior to even starting the purchase process and then its weeks later before actual change in ownership.  😒   As soon as I can have a full set charm in the new system I'm going to be asking about your house moving instead of charm status.  You got like month.  Actually I'll focus on another fullset charm to buy you some more time before I get ravenous for my hard earned charm.

We're closing on a house on Wednesday.

• Like 5
  • Wow! 2

6 hours ago, MrWunderful said:

Hit me up if you have any electrical questions 😉

Okay, you didn't say this to me, but I think I can too - Would you know anything about powering a radiant floor heating system? Fluid circulating through PEX tubing embedded in a concrete floor. 

• 1 month later...