IGNORED

Beat the Switch Library - 231/999

• The title was changed to Beat the Switch Library - 231/999
  • 1 month later...
Editorials Team · Posted
21 minutes ago, D~Funk said:

Is this goin on again this year? Finished Mario RPG & Star Ocean Second Story R so far this year. Playing through Sea of Stars & Borderlands 3 at the moment. 

Forever and always

I beat Theatrhythm Final Bar Line (or whatever it's called) and Assassin's Creed Black Flag

• Thanks 1

Just realized this is an on going thing & not just for this year so I'll post a few of the games i finished last. Beat through Roots of Pacha & Fae Farm with the girlfriend (Took 0 pics tho apparently). Duke Nukem 3D & all expansions. TotK looks to be done already. Undermine. Power Wash Simulator 100%. 

20240206_115433.jpg

20240206_115139.jpg

20240206_115028.jpg

20240206_114625.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I finished the main part of Mario vs. Donkey Kong (first 8 worlds and final boss).  You get to see end credits at this point.  After completing it you unlock the "+" version of each world which has completely different levels and boss battles.  I'm going to vote that the game isn't "completed" until all of the "+" world levels and bosses are completed.  There are also some expert levels that are unlocked after completing the main part of the game.  I don't know if these should count towards beating the game, but I plan to get through everything eventually.  I'm going to attempt to 100% the game.  I've been able to get a star on every level I've completed so far except for one, and I will eventually go back to that level.  

I've been playing on "classic" mode since I want a challenge.  The other mode is "casual" which is the easy mode.  

I'll leave it up to this group how they want to define "beating" this game.  If you want to say finishing the 8 main worlds and final boss, you can consider the game finished and check it off.  If you want to include the "+" worlds, I will let you know when I've finished those.  If you want to include the expert levels, I will let you know when I do that (if I'm able to).  I'm going to attempt to 100% the game regardless of how the group wants to handle it.  

20240219_212630.jpg

• Like 1

Also, if you want to add this, I beat the SNES version of Jurassic Park on the Jurassic Park Collection for Switch.  I beat it the night I got it which was just a few months ago.  I know that doesn't complete the entire cartridge since there were several other games on that cart, but if you want to mark that portion of the game completed, you can.  I noticed the Doom Trilogy was marked 2/3 complete.  The Jurassic Park Collection on Switch would be 1/7 complete.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Aight i think I've pretty much 100%ed this game now. Just did the post game stuff & finished all 181 quests. Had a bunch of the treasure map ones to finish. Completely beat the coliseum, restored every town & traversed the map 100%. Don't think theres really anything else to do unless I'm missing something. 

20240331_174950.jpg

20240331_175156.jpg

20240331_175110.jpg

• Like 1

Sea of Stars finished! Did everything but the Wheels mini game. My Sea of Stars ending was at the Golden Pelican. I won't spoil it but it was beautiful! Amazing game all around! 

20240407_205323.jpg

Edited by D~Funk
  • Like 1