IGNORED

Super Mario Sunshine launch day

• The title was changed to Super Mario Sunshine launch day

in North America, 8/26/2002. It's original Japanese release date was 7/19/2002.
It was available as a stand-alone title, as well as a bundle with the GameCube system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mario_Sunshine

yes, i realize that this is a throwaway thread, but now the answer is here, even if OP wasn't really asking.

SMS launch.JPG

• Thanks 1

Administrator · Posted
2 minutes ago, twiztor said:

in North America, 8/26/2002. It's original Japanese release date was 7/19/2002.
It was available as a stand-alone title, as well as a bundle with the GameCube system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mario_Sunshine

yes, i realize that this is a throwaway thread, but now the answer is here, even if OP wasn't really asking.

SMS launch.JPG

OP seems to have done the same thing again - posted asking if anyone has a copy for sale, then edits the thread to remove all the content and the request. 

I'd say it's a spambot if his message didn't also include "I'm from Germany, English isn't my first language". May be, yet. 

3 minutes ago, Link said:

The sun first appeared in Super Mario in the unlabeled quicksand level of World 2 of Super Mario Bros. 3, which was released for home consoles in Japan on October 23, 1988, in North America on February 12, 1990 and in Europe on August 29, 1991. 

I'm pretty sure the sun first appeared in the solar system something like 4 billion years ago, and is expected to make a guest appearance here on Earth in about 4 billion years as it expands outwards, at which point the entire planet will be consumed in a fiery holocaust. 😬

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, Sumez said:

Op asked for pictures of a release day copy earlier. I'm assuming they meant European version. 

Pretty sure my copy was bought on release, but not gonna bother when they keep editing posts like a spambot 😛

I have my launch day copy of the PAL UKV version, if anyone is interested.

• The topic was locked