IGNORED

Nuclear War.. my games… what do I do?

phart010

Let’s say a nuclear war has just broken out. You start thinking about your games. What do you do?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Let’s say a nuclear war has just broken out. You start thinking about your games. What do you do?

• I’m staying with my games. Load them games into the basement with my 1 years worth of canned food. My games and I are living together and dying together
    • Hmmm.. Maybe we won’t get hit right away. Let’s just go rent a uhaul and load it up. Every last game is coming with me!
    • Immediately drive off to the mountains or ‘named place of refuge.’ Take a few boxes full of whatever you can and toss them in the trunk
    • Immediately hop onto the next plane to ‘name your country of refuge.’ Only have time to throw a few small rares into a carry on.
    • Lightning sale with pawn shop. All games 80% off. Pawn shop owner - here’s my house key.. wire me the money. I’m outta here… PEACE
    • Family first. Drive to home of loved ones and live out any precious remaining time together. Maybe bring NES, two controllers and a favorite game
    • Forget about the games. Right now I have more important stuff to think about.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

What if we thought this thread was a joke, but then once we started reading the comments we realized that everyone was taking the question seriously?  Asking for a friend...

I find that hard to believe.

You have no friends. 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, B.A. said:

This thread has made me oddly interested to see if I can build a bicycle generator.

I know conceptually it works, but I have never attempted it. Just googled it and looks like this guy has a pretty good video on how to set it up. 

I do have a spare bike in my backyard…. Hmmmm 🤓

Edited by phart010

Here is one of my favorite books on nucear war (sadly out of print and now hideously overpriced):

11nuke_2343242323_465_658_int.jpg.1c2e9e1d97b956db825887a39226de0e.jpgnuclear2_129123121_465_659_int.jpg.f7bb6799059bca76e947db9a4832b582.jpg11nuke4_098213421_465_352_int.jpg.42fd8865cc70b9953db574913967e4d7.jpg

My favorite piece of advice is to start a roach ranch since the little buggers (as it were) are extremely tolerant of radiation - and you can eat them (not your favorite ones though) and/or barter them.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1