IGNORED

MegaMan Battle Network Legacy Collection coming to PS4! Disappointed with Amazon... :(

Estil

Ugh, what's with Capcom being so stingy with their regional physical releases.

No physical Mega Man 11 here, no physical Great Ace Attorney, no Zero/ZX Collection, and now Battle Network needs to be imported if you want a physical copy as well.

Edited by Sumez

1 hour ago, Sumez said:

Ugh, what's with Capcom being so stingy with their regional physical releases.

No physical Mega Man 11 here, no physical Great Ace Attorney, no Zero/ZX Collection, and now Battle Network needs to be imported if you want a physical copy as well.

Sadly I reckon anywhere other than Japan and US/Canada is really slim pickings 😞

Looks like a few on YouTube got it a couple days early...so far only a few Switch version reviewers though.  Since I pre-ordered my copy (PS4 version of course) off Amazon I guess I'll have to wait a few days but by Friday I'll at least know what the trophy lineup will be!

Edited by Estil

At long last, here is the PS4 trophy line up!

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/mega-man-battle-network-legacy-collection/trophies/

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/mega-man-battle-network-legacy-collection-vol-2/trophies/

This is quite the trophy hunter's dream if like myself you were a follower of this series back in the 2000s decade!  Over 100 trophies and TWO platinums (and two golds) to go for!

Edited by Estil

• The title was changed to MegaMan Battle Network Legacy Collection coming to PS4! Trophy lineup now available!
  • The title was changed to MegaMan Battle Network Legacy Collection coming to PS4! Disappointed with Amazon... :(

So Amazon says I'll finally get the game tomorrow...almost a week after release!  I thought the whole idea of a pre-order (which I did last December!) is to get it on release date...or at the very least send it out on release date. 😞 

Thing is, this is the first time in years I've ever pre-ordered a new game so I guess Amazon is not the best place to do that?

32 minutes ago, Estil said:

So Amazon says I'll finally get the game tomorrow...almost a week after release!  I thought the whole idea of a pre-order (which I did last December!) is to get it on release date...or at the very least send it out on release date. 😞 

Thing is, this is the first time in years I've ever pre-ordered a new game so I guess Amazon is not the best place to do that?

Mine showed up on release date. 

49 minutes ago, Estil said:

Games that I have to have on release day, early in the morning, is definitely me driving to either target or Walmart. I tried it with Amazon once and in MD and in NY the Amazon guy doesn’t come around until at least after 2pm. So much easier to just stroll to a store and pick them up

image.jpeg.5a8839f4384526b525ff81a9d23933ac.jpeg

image.jpeg.cab46e73bba1769630daa4100068215e.jpeg

Not only does the Switch version have Trophies/Achievements, but the games retain their portability. And if you play in console mode and use a GameCube-style Switch Controller, the experience is similar to playing the original GBA versions on the GameCube with the Game Boy Player.

Edited by MegaMan52

2 hours ago, MegaMan52 said:

image.jpeg.5a8839f4384526b525ff81a9d23933ac.jpeg

image.jpeg.cab46e73bba1769630daa4100068215e.jpeg

Not only does the Switch version have Trophies/Achievements, but the games retain their portability. And if you play in console mode and use a GameCube-style Switch Controller, the experience is similar to playing the original GBA versions on the GameCube with the Game Boy Player.

Actually for the Game Boy Player I use a PS1 controller (with controller converter) because you can do proper thumb placement (B is SQUARE and A is X...so tip of thumb for B and knuckle for A) and not have to twist in a weird awkward position like the GC controller.

And the PS4 version gives you all those in game achievements you mentioned in addition to the G/S/B ones only Playstation games have.

13 hours ago, MegaMan52 said:

image.jpeg.28e0554ecfcac4542589071ed30e9dce.jpeg

Both volumes on one card. An improvement over physical copies of Mega Man Legacy Collection and Mega Man X Legacy Collection on Switch.

I don't know about you, but I have both volumes of the MMX Legacy Collection on one card.

Too bad it's a crap port though 😞