IGNORED

Anyone want to meet up at PRGE this year?

koifish

One thing I haven’t done since I started collecting is attend one of these and see what all the fuss is about. I’d likely just spend all my time at the marketplace going broke lol. I looked up flights though and it’s like $600 round trip from NY so I’m probably going to wait for Too Many Games to come back around or maybe Long Island. Any other biggies on the east coast?

1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

One thing I haven’t done since I started collecting is attend one of these and see what all the fuss is about. I’d likely just spend all my time at the marketplace going broke lol. I looked up flights though and it’s like $600 round trip from NY so I’m probably going to wait for Too Many Games to come back around or maybe Long Island. Any other biggies on the east coast?

How far is Syracuse from you?   RetroGameCon is in about a month.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

MAGFest, but the marketplace is really balls if you want to buy games (it's mostly generic anime convention vendors). It's better for the 24 hour music and arcade. I've seen everything from Odyssey 1 games to NWC to Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter Edition for sale at Portland. You can definitely spend 2 days going broke.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Come on guys it's PRGE right now, Im at booth 531, come over talk video games

I sold most of my games though on Saturday. Sunday I have more time to mosy around and meet people. 

There were lots of familiar faces that took me a while to recognize, I'm pretty sure the guy saying good things about  my copy of Cowlitz Gamers 2 was DefaultGen