IGNORED

What is the most "intimidating" full set ? The easiest to complete ?

2 hours ago, CodysGameRoom said:

Good luck. I finished my GG set around November 2018. Last two were CJ and Pete. I found Micro Machines and Linus Spacehead or whatever locally but had to go to the ‘bay for the rest. Finding CJ was tough and paying too much for Pete Sampras was even tougher. My Dizzy looks like shit but oh well. 

C244488B-5728-40FE-A6D4-5D2A487B0E39.thumb.jpeg.cdd8a1c1ea8a30ace00e6d2ce2c65def.jpeg

Is that what a US Dizzy looks like?  It looks like the UK version.

3 hours ago, Tulpa said:

Jack Bros is a little hard to find, but not impossible. It's priced accordingly. I'm not sure about the Japan exclusives.

Coleco Telstar Arcade (yes, it's a cartridge console) had four games, but good luck with cartridge #4. It was mail order only to the best of my knowledge, and the one that the five Telstar collectors who exist are all after. On the plus side, when a Telstar Arcade comes up for sale on ebay, they often have the other three games.

I think the Mattel Hyperscan might be easiest with only five games IF you don't count all the cards that the system used. If you do count them, who knows? (Edit: by my count, 319 cards were released. Yeah...)

Action Max has five games, but Blue Thunder...

What is it with many of these systems not being to bad except for that one game  I don't know why but it seems like most of the more uncommon or worse systems always have one game that's miles ahead of all of the other titles in price and rarity.

10 minutes ago, RH said:

Is that what a US Dizzy looks like?  It looks like the UK version.

My understanding is the US Dizzy does not have the Purple bar like the rest of the codemasters games and is identical to the UK release. I have never seen a Fantastic Dizzy for Game Gear with the purple stripe. If someone has one, or if I am incorrect, please let me know!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, CodysGameRoom said:

Good luck. I finished my GG set around November 2018. Last two were CJ and Pete. I found Micro Machines and Linus Spacehead or whatever locally but had to go to the ‘bay for the rest. Finding CJ was tough and paying too much for Pete Sampras was even tougher. My Dizzy looks like shit but oh well. 

C244488B-5728-40FE-A6D4-5D2A487B0E39.thumb.jpeg.cdd8a1c1ea8a30ace00e6d2ce2c65def.jpeg

Sucks they suffer from the terrible glue/label look. Awesome to see all in one place though. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RH said:

What is it with many of these systems not being to bad except for that one game  I don't know why but it seems like most of the more uncommon or worse systems always have one game that's miles ahead of all of the other titles in price and rarity.

Yeah, we've talked about that phenomenon a couple of times before. Someone even created a thread either here or on NA titled "That one game."

I suspect that sometimes it's games developed near or at the end of the console lifespan and they just threw a handful of copies out the door before retooling or closing up shop. Other than that, I have no idea.

• Like 1