IGNORED

AMA VGS Edition

JamesRobot

Events Team · Posted

Sages, what up.  I know it's been a minute since I wrapped at you.  This is an Ask Me Anything spinoff where Sages can ask other Sages anything they want.  If you participate in this thread, any other Sages can ask you anything.*. Get to know you're Sages!

So go have at it.  Ask me anything.  

*No personal identifying information, no abusive/derogatory questions.  And everyone who participates must send me one beer or whiskey of their choice; all shipping expenses paid by OP.

• Like 2

Events Team · Posted
22 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Fair! Okay then, what's you most awesome memory then?

I am seriously blessed and have countless best-day-evers.  A lot of them with my kids, natch.  Outside of family...

Probably with @Richardhead at the Ice Cube/Dogg Pound concert back in 2006.

hPkwyT5.png

Edited by JamesRobot
  • Like 1

Events Team · Posted
2 minutes ago, OptOut said:

@JamesRobot what is the deal with you and @Murray anyway? Are the rumours true that you served together in 'nam, and spent the majority of the 1980's coked off of your faces making and losing millions a week on Wall Street?

Did someone say Ballstreet?

rcYzOcf.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Its a smear campaign. 

Speaking of which, how do you refute the allegations of blackface?

IMG20220605153958.thumb.jpg.d00a78d5e21aa87e6d0d58396c08f762.jpg

😑

2 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

@OptOut FMK

Your wife, an N64, Jeevan

DAMN, I'm gonna have to think about that one! Definitely marry @Jeevan tho, that's for sure... Have to coin flip the other two! 😅

Editorials Team · Posted
10 minutes ago, OptOut said:

@Reed Rothchild How'd you meet your wife?

Answer A) we worked at the same place, her being a project manager on team A, me being a dev lead on team B.

Answer B) she went to my friend's house to watch the NFC championship, where she was the only woman there, and everyone hit on her, and I do not recall if I said more than a word to her.

Answer C) a mutual friend told her I was at a pool bar with my friends, so she came out and asked if we wanted to go country dancing, which I hate more than life itself, but I made them all go.  Then I told her I needed "private lessons" to get better at it.

• Like 1