IGNORED

DREAMCAST KNOWLEDGE NEEDED PLEASE

Hello...I need some help from some of you guys that are very knowledgeable about the Dreamcast...my knowledge is from snes and earlier but I've always wanted to own some later consoles and games... Dreamcast, Saturn, Jaguar, Neo Geo ect ect....ANYWAYS ...I recently aquired a few Dreamcast systems and accessories and a friend that knows a little bit about Dreamcast said some of the stuff I have is a bit out of his rhelm of expertise...I have no clue what is special about some of this stuff but he was very adamant that what I have is pretty amazing...so if you are one of those people that that know everything about everything Dreamcast, I have some questions and can send you some pictures and all that good stuff so I can find out what I have here...thank you!!! 😁

• Like 2

Post photos of your stuff and ask some specific questions.  If it's about oddities like strange peripherals or maybe imported stuff, then people here will be willing to help.  Otherwise, just look up your stuff on Price Charting.

No harm in posting it regardless, but it will be easy to figure this stuff to your own specification on your own time frame by using that tool.  I'm still curious to see what you got and may be what you paid for it all.

• Agree 1

Guests · Posted

Dreamcast rules! I would love to own a Biohazard Dreamcast system edition but holy smokes are they expensive.

• 2 weeks later...